View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 10:18 AM   #50
Karen31

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Glad to see you Lynn! It seems like things have been kind of busy here and I haven't even had time to check Words for awhile. Oooops! Sorry will get back to it soon I hope. Are you liking Florida? Have you had thoughts of staying there? I think I might find it hard to leave once I was there. Sure hope you DD starts feeling better real soon.. and remember you need to take care of you too.

Donna, glad to hear that you are feeling better. My last round with the bug only lasted about 24 hours this time. I sure hope it doesn't come back!

Gayle, you sound pretty busy too. How are things with your DD and family? How is your wrist? Hope that gets to feelin' better real soon too.

Rosey, I love the picture I get when you say that you are sitting out on the deck with Tootsie on your shoulder! Ahhh! Love it!

Bobbi--Hello when you get a minute to pop in. I know how busy you must be and before you know it everything will be really spinning. With trying to get moved in and close on your house too. Remember to breathe once in awhile!! LOL!!

Well, I need to get going here. I have a few things to do and then a Dr. appt. at 1:00 just a regular check up. Then need to run and get something for my niece who is graduating on Saturday. She is getting her Masters in Accountancy and has been interning at Pricewaterhouse Coopers for the last year. She is doing so well, very proud of her.

Everyone have a great day. Sorry if I missed you but to much going on in the brain right now!

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow. ~
Karen31 is offline   Reply With Quote