View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 01:39 PM   #79
luckylindy

S/C/G: See signature

Height: 5'5

Stupid, stupid, stupid doctors scale. Since it is not the same scale as home I am not going to fret TOO much but Im seriously frustrated right now. I had to go to the doctor today to get new birth control and they MADE me get on the scale so they can monitor my side affects. Well, the stupid scale said I was 194! I mean seriously, 194! Now, I know that not all scales are not the same but I highly doubt they are a 14 pound difference. NOW, I did keep track of my calories, even on my bad days and am going to share my total. Monday-Friday I really do eat "clean", a balanced breakfast of egg whites, a meat, and flat outs, lunch is usually salad or something that is not heavy in carbs, dinner is whatever I can keep my calorie range. Sometimes its a grilled pork chop with a side of veggies, sometimes its fish with panko bread crumbs and a salad. Anyway, here is my calorie ranges. I know the weekend was bad. I am still doing Jillian's 30 DS and the gym 3 days a week, as well as the ab challenge and walking the stairs at work 5 times a week around 3. OMG, I am babbling and so frustrated right now because the pounds should be MELTING right now.

Monday - 1576
Tuesday - 1651
Wednesday - 1734
Thursday - 1220
Friday - 1982
Saturday - 2157
Sunday - 2703

Ok, so I know those are high calories but I definately cannot eat 1200 calories with all the exercise. And even if I am not losing, I should not be gaining! Grrrr.