View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 09:39 PM   #93
VermontMom
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 162/156/Smaller; tighter, fit!

Height: 5' 6"

Hey chicks!

Reda, Booo to snow! that is HORRIBLE. you have my deepest sympathy! congrats to son acing the race though

and Colleen, sorry for your crappy weather also!

Dawn, real sorry you're not happy at the job, the night hours thing is so hard, and then to have them switch you around, and having to sleep during the day, ugh.

Hi Tammy

Hi Sun, kewl that you will represent for the ones who can't tomorrow and I will be riding to work!

I will be a grown-up and tell you that I volunteered to work the next 5 days for the Rat B@stard boss they are short-handed and I can use the money. Then sometime next week I will start at the good place

I've been out on the bike lots in the past couple days, it has been great! and enjoying the new sparkle I got from that Nev'r Dull stuff.

Had to soul-search a bit and ended up selling to a jeweler, some items that were from my dad and mom. I figured the pieces were doing nothing for me, I could certainly use the money, and I have plenty of other mementos around.

My program - Modified South Beach & exercise at home. Slacked last summer and now need to lose the regain.
My motorcycle - '04 Honda VTX 1300C. Candy Apple Red!

VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote