Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-30-2013, 07:35 PM   #1  

Height: 5"6

Default lol Can I Make it the 29 Day Shred?!

I am on Day 30! I was planning on doing my workout tonight but a few things came up! One, my high school girls' club decided to do hair night tonight and braided my hair, and two, I come home from teaching with gorgeous hair to my man making homemade spanakopita (my fave!) for the first time ever, and he suggests we have wine and make a fancy night out of it. We live in a place where the closest fancy restaurant is 16 hours drive away.

So....can I make it the 29 Day Shred and finish her off tomorrow? I think it's okay but I dont want to have fear of failure.

But also...screw it! I have lost 15 lbs on this thing already and my man is being romantic. I want to pick love over Jillian!!
NorthernChick13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:41 PM   #2  

I say.....take the LOVE!!! Jillian can wait until tomorrow.

Now get off the computer woman, you have a man waiting with wine and spanakopita!!!!

Goodbye already!!!
elvislover324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:55 PM   #3  

<3 LOVE YOU, Elvis. I am gone! Just goes to show you are all the other loves in my life!
Old 04-30-2013, 08:31 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 286/see ticker/130

Height: 5'6

Lol, I agree with Elvis, and honestly I think even Jillian would agree, she can bust your *** tomorrow!
charliee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 08:50 PM   #5  

LMAO charliee !!
elvislover324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:09 PM   #6  
Hooping my Life Away

S/C/G: 298/218.1/170

Height: 5'8"

Technically, Jillian wanted the shred to be done like shred - shred -cardio - rest day - shred- shred- cardio -rest. So no worry!
Daimere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 01:51 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 200/ticker/130

Height: 5'2

I hope I lose 15lbs on 30DS!!

Northernchick, are you going to start a different Jillian workout now?? or just do cardio?? I feel like I can't do anything besides 30ds now since im exhausted afterwards!
hhm6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 08:29 PM   #8  

Haha thanks everyone! I killed it this morning! WOO!!

And hhm6, I am going to do No More Trouble Zones next. It's not a program, per say- more of a singular 40 minute workout. I might rotate it with the Last Chance Workout, so I am not doing the exact same thing every day. I love the mix of cardio and strength training!

Ideally, I'd use the eliptical at the school I work at on alternate days too, but the last place I want to spend more time at is my workplace!

I've heard some people rotate No More Trouble Zones with Banish Fat Boost Metabolism as well. I might youtube that and give it a go too! SO, to put it shortly, I am committing to more high intensity training through May I want to be not only smaller, but fitter! And stronger!