View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 08:49 PM   #88
VermontMom
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 162/152/Smaller; tighter, fit!

Height: 5' 6"

Hi Colleen! welcome back from vacay and YAY that it was not a floating horror show. Sorry to hear you are not liking the new job

Sun, congrats on being less than you thought!

Have been out on the bike almost each day, soooo great. I borrowed a tin of "Never Dull" stuff from my son, my bike had a few winter-grown rust spots which came right off, then I saw how insanely sparkly those areas were after buffing. I used that stuff on my footpegs, WOW they have not been so brilliant since new! I have Kury Zombie pegs http://www.kuryakyn.com/products/550/zombie-pegs which have all these crazy tiny spaces but I used a thin cloth between them like I was "flossing" the spaces, all the dirt came out and they look so great. I used that stuff also on my poor cheap aluminum wheels and they look so much better too.

Tammy sorry to hear about the house thing...stuff will work out for the best for you! because you deserve it oh, morning coffee on the beach sounds so nice!

I am doing so terrible with my eating, I swear I am even worse when I am trying to be better!! up another pound crap! lol

My program - Modified South Beach & exercise at home. Slacked last summer and now need to lose the regain.
My motorcycle - '04 Honda VTX 1300C. Candy Apple Red!

VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote