Mini-Goal Photo Album Share your photos along the way and show us how far you've come!

Old 04-14-2013, 01:45 AM   #1  
Updating my software ;)

S/C/G: KGs: 82 / ?? / 55

Height: 5ft

Default Here goes nothing...

Here are a couple of photo's of my journey

I was around about my heaviest weight at 85-90 kg's (187-198 lbs) here. (I'm standing in front of the L & P bottle!)

and I'm now (today) 73 kg's (160 lbs). (I had a bad hair day today!)

I've yet to hear anything from the people in my life about how my weight loss looks on me. I realise that some people might be unsure of what to say According to my partner, I was noticed yesterday during his mother's birthday party. I had spent 6 weeks away from the family and I've dropped 5 or so kg's (12lbs). I know it's not all about validation, but I like to hear nice comments because, as an overweight person, I don't get many at all! I know I'll get them as more comes off

Last edited by Rhiko; 04-14-2013 at 05:58 AM.
Rhiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 01:57 AM   #2  
L J

S/C/G: 159/138/135 (HW 200)

Height: 5'4"

My first thought, when looking at your pictures before reading the text was, "Wow! She shrunk!" And you really have! Congratulations! I can tell a major difference - and your breasts are so perky now! You waist has shrunk greatly and you look much slimmer in the face and arms. I can't really tell about your legs, because your shorts are long.

I'm sorry your friends and family aren't giving you positive feedback. I bet it will start coming soon! You are doing fantastic!
L J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:27 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 216.8/167.8/150

Height: 5'4

I read somewhere that you will notice your weight loss at 4 weeks, close friends and family after 8 weeks and everyone else at 12 weeks. I think it's pretty true. I can tell you that I definitely see a big difference! Great job!!
I think what you said is very true, that some people are unsure of what to say. Some people don't want anyone to say anything about their wight loss and also sometimes I think people are afraid they are going to offend someone.m
I'd say, for now, enjoy your clothes fitting better or being too big, enjoy that number on the scale going down and keep up whatever you're doing, because it is obviously working for you
Amy1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 05:43 AM   #4  
Updating my software ;)

S/C/G: KGs: 82 / ?? / 55

Height: 5ft

Thank you for your comments My partner would tell you I was bouncing off the walls with happiness when I read them lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by L J View Post
I can't really tell about your legs, because your shorts are long.
The shorts in the first picture were tight and I stopped wearing them. Same with that shirt lol. I've never thought about taking pictures with my legs in them. I'll think about adding them in the future!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy1313 View Post
I read somewhere that you will notice your weight loss at 4 weeks, close friends and family after 8 weeks and everyone else at 12 weeks.
I see. I'll keep that in mind When I was deciding what 'before' picture to put up, I thought that I didn't look much different then and now. However, the more I look the more I see, so maybe it's the same for others? (Though, I'm more critical than others are lol)
Rhiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 01:27 AM   #5  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Height: 5'5"

Great job!
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 06:55 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 208/189/135

Height: 5'5

You look great - congrats!
Lilytoby is offline   Reply With Quote