View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 04:36 PM   #62
Nessa131

S/C/G: 229/172.0/150

Height: 5'4"

Hey Everybody!! Just a quick check in- it has been an insane week and the weekend is getting crazier by the minute!!!! well Friday morning and this morning- 168.2. So maybe----I am finally in the 160's for good. I am really trying to do good on eating this weekend so I have a good weigh in on Monday.

Lindy- I emailed all 40 of my scanned workouts. let me know if it came thru. I hope they help you!!

Well I told you all about being the maid of honor in my cousins wedding..... well my sister's boyfriend told me yesterday that he was going to propose toi her. but I have to keep it a total secret and help him with this HUGE plan of how he is going to propose!!!!! I'm super stoked but dang its going to suck having to keep it form her for a month or 2!!!! I have to find out her ring size and what style of gems she likes etc this week so he can have it made for her! So I sent her a text.... OMG I just found the coolest thing on etsy (she is currently obsessed with the site)and I'm gonna me and you one but I need info from you when you get back in town! So I hope I can pull this part off next week without her know what I am really doing. I think I can because God love her....... she never thinks about the obvious stuff!

Well ya'll have a good weekend and I will talk to you all soon!