View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 08:19 PM   #78
VermontMom
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 162/152/Smaller; tighter, fit!

Height: 5' 6"

hey everyone! I've been enjoying my days off SO much and hardly done anything productive STILL haven't had a ride yet, am getting so antsy.

Had the worst head cold for about a week, and didn't work out for 6 days in a row, which is awful for me! But I am back in full workout mode, doing those FitnessBlender workouts to challenge myself. Also found Jillian Michael's Banish Fat Boost Metabolism on youtube, and OMG that one is hard! I was a stringy-haired, sweat-running-into-eyes-mess afterwards.

Doing fairly well with eating, though the scale isn't showing it. But I am a slow-ish loser, unless I'm doing South Beach strictly, and I just don't want to restrict myself that much. But I know I am eating less calories, if by even a few, and definitely burning more with the workouts.

Reda we haven't heard from you since you started getting snow

I am kinda at my summer job's office manager lady, i emailed her on Monday asking if she could please contact our Dept. of Labor and give them the form that shows I am promised back to their employ as of May 8th, so that I don't have to go on 3 documented job searches a week, so I can get 2 weeks of Unemployment Insurance. I can't beleive it but she hasn't gotten back to me, which is very sucky. I even asked someone else to see if she was out of town but she is not. What gives

we've had about 2 days where its gotten to 60 degrees, more 50 degree days, but today was high 40's and no sun. But the lawn is just starting to green up, that's a start.

My program - Modified South Beach & exercise at home. Slacked last summer and now need to lose the regain.
My motorcycle - '04 Honda VTX 1300C. Candy Apple Red!

VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote