View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 10:53 AM   #60
MonicaKolesnik

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvislover324 View Post
I didn't know where to write this so I searched for one of your personal posts.

I lurk on the IP threads as I am fascinated by the progress you all have over there but I try not to invade them with my comments.

I read today that your boss thought you were new staff when she walked by you and just wanted to say HIGH FIVE!!!! You have done awesome and seeing your pictures and posts helps me stay on track and try to get to be as thin as you!! I hope your family is just as shocked as your boss, they are going to be so proud!

I hope you don't mind I posted this here, I can edit it and delete it if you want me to. I just wanted to say congrats and you look amazing!
I do not mind at all, that made my day!! Thank you so much! That is why I put the pictures out there to help motivate anyone who was where I was not knowing what to do, if it was even possible to lose the weight, or where to start. I want people to see it is possible, we don't have to be perfect or kill ourselves exercising or starve ourselves to reach our goals. I also wanted other to know they are not alone in there weight loss struggles as well as all of life's struggles. Again this made my day Thank you!! - Monica
MonicaKolesnik is offline   Reply With Quote