View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 03:27 PM   #36
dancerindenver

S/C/G: 206/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Lindy - you are such a hoot! The swap will probably happen while I'm at work (since he's still an unemployed loser at the moment and has lots of free time) so I won't even see him at all. He sent me an email asking if he could drop off a box of my stuff and I asked him to wait until next week and I'd make sure all of his stuff was waiting on the porch so we could get it all taken care of at once - that's it. No drama really Not sure I'm ready for the dbf title just yet but I might be coming around to it. He has his daughters this weekend so I think I'll probably only see him Thursday night this week but that's just fine - I have lots going on at work and need some time to recover from this cold.

Sounds like you are doing awesome with your workouts - intervals are such a great thing to do. Looking forward to seeing your ticker progress - can't believe you're patient enough to wait a month in between weighings!

I have a botox appt tonight after work and a highlights appt this saturday. Maintenance takes so much time and effort *sigh* What do you girls think of my adding caramel highlights? My hair is usually auburn but it's probably more brownish at the moment as the red has faded. I know the 'dbf' has always had a thing for blondes - is it too weird to add some lighter highlights and see how that looks? I'm in the mood for a change, I think.