Old 04-15-2013, 03:22 PM   #126
Andrea85

S/C/G: 200/167/150

Height: 5'10

First name: Andrea

Geographical location: Houston, TX

Marital Status: Living with boyfriend

Children/Ages: No kids

Pets: 2 dogs! Remi, my absolute lovie buggie pit bull mix rescue. She's about 1.5 years old. And Cuda, our big loveable dopey Rhodesian Ridgeback, is 3.

Hobbies/Interests: I love being outdoors. Hiking, boating, kayaking, fishing, horseback riding, jogging, and sports. I don't do all these things a lot, mind you, but I love them when I can do them! I also enjoy reading, turning old T shirts into 80's looking workout shirts. I love taking my dogs out and about, enjoying a drink every now and then, and chatting with my girl friends.

Height: 5'10"

Eye/Hair Color: Hazel/Brown eyes, naturally dark blond hair but I like to dye it dark brown.

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: April 2008.

Starting Weight: 200 lbs

Present Weight: 164 (a few have crept back on!).

Goal Weight: 150

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Eating, definitely. I had a TERRIBLE relationship with food. I have overcome a lot in my snacking, portion control, and nutrition habits. I still struggle with occasional snacking problems and chocolate cravings. I just love to eat!

Following any specific plan: Nothing specific, but I am focusing on veggies, certain fruits (mostly berries, 1 banana & 1 apple a day), and lean protein. I have carbs in the form of breads, etc, as little as possible while still ensuring I get a few a day. Workouts are 4-5 times a week. I alternate weeks between strength training and cardio. I don't do cardio every day due to getting slight shin splints, hurt knees, etc, when I do a lot of it. I don't strength train every week because I am STARVING when I strength train, and I have a hard time not eating everything in sight just because I am so hungry!

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I have less to go, so I am having a really hard time pushing myself to the point where I need to be to get results. In the past, giving up alcohol, most snacking, and bad foods was enough. Now, I have to let myself be a little hungry, absolutely no extra snacking, and the heat makes margaritas sound SO tempting! I have NO leeway if I want to get down another 10-15 lbs, and that is super hard.

Anything else you would like to share with us: I'm just happy to have people to vent to who GET IT!
Mini goal 3: to SEE 150 (New territory!!)
GOAL: To have a fluctuation be UNDER 150
Andrea85 is offline   Reply With Quote