View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 03:15 PM   #29
burgundyrayne

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/150

Height: 5'3"

Omg, just posted a long post and lost it, gonna try again.

Dance-so happy for you, have fun. You are almost to 150, that has to be exciting.

Lindy-i can't believe that dentist did that, of course a child is going to have questions. I love mocha frappucinos. I had to stop getting the ones from burger king, the calories were outrageous. Sometimes I drink the bottled Starbucks vanilla light frapps(100 cals or I have vanilla iced coffee for my keurig. I like the nonfat iced latte with sugar free vanilla syrup(60 cals) at mcdonalds. I've been trying to workout everyday. I walk, do wii fit plus, or your shape on Xbox. I ran a little on my walk in the snow today.

Neesa-your story made me lol. Your trainer sounds tough. I need more discipline like that, sometimes

I've been doing good with eating and exercise. I'm trying to burn 500 calories a day but can only go by what the Xbox or wii says. I need to invest in a good heart rate monitor.

Thursday was the last day of the soup kitchen. A few of us are going in on Monday to clean the kitchen from top to bottom and have a little party afterwards. I'm gonna have to find something different to do during the summer. I've been thinking about going to school to become a certified nursing assistant.

My sister in law and her kids stayed with us last night and gonna stay here tonight. We had an ice storm a few days ago and a lot of people around here lost power. Luckily we didn't. Gonna go workout, instead of waiting til 9 or 10 at night. I walked/ran a mile today and did a little on wii fit plus. Around 300 calories to go.

Minigoal:Get to 169 to be "overweight" BMI-wise
burgundyrayne is offline   Reply With Quote