View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 09:01 PM   #77
VermontMom
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 162/152/Smaller; tighter, fit!

Height: 5' 6"

Dawn I'm sorry you had to work while you were still sick and your voice was giving out..and wow about the medical bills, and that different in price! Regarding payment, all I know is that if you contact their billing office and are upfront about a reasonable payment plan, I think they have to let you do that. And that is so nice that your guy shows you how much he cares for you

Reda, ugh!! I am so sorry about your weather! we had about an inch of snow today, then sleet, then ice..all white again out there and cold. But CONGRATS on being down five pounds!!! I hope it stays away

Hi Tammy, we will be positive and happy here But on a serious note I hope things are maybe better with the DH situation you mentioned the other week. Is your weather cooperating that you can be on Ms. Road King? I hope so!

Hi Colleen I think your vacation is coming right up? Hope the new job is going okay.

I am so fed up with my weight, I tell myself I am trying, and work out so much, and I weighed yesterday, and I'm up 4 pounds. And I haven't worked out in 4 days due to the world's worst head cold. And have wanted to eat everything I see. Trying to lose, then gaining four sucks!

But tomorrow is my last day at the yucky winter place for almost 3 weeks, so that will be great!! I will work a couple more days for him the beginning of May, and then the second week of May I'll start at the good summer job, then do just one afternoon a week at the yucky place for spending money

So with today's snow and cold, who knows when my first bike ride of the year will be

My program - Modified South Beach & exercise at home. Slacked last summer and now need to lose the regain.
My motorcycle - '04 Honda VTX 1300C. Candy Apple Red!

VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote