View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 10:24 AM   #10
indigal

Height: 5'6"

Hello~ I have been lurking here after being absent a long time.. My biggest motivator for me is "ME" I have declared 2013 my "ME" Year.. From a lifetime of being obese & trying every diet.. I came to the conclusion the dieting alone does not work.. Food wise, Jan. 3rd I quit eating all sugar & white flour & dairy.... Basically staying away as much as I can from processed foods, eating foods in their natural state..

I am doing an online cardio weightlifting routine every other day, I started 9th Jan...
Coming to the conclusion that WHEN I get to my goal weight, I want to see an awesome body under all this padding, when I shed the weight. Working on the awesome body I plan on having is a HUGE motivator for me.

Something is working... I have lost 20 lbs, 7.5 inches AND muscles!!

I have found all sorts of fitness motivators on Facebook.. & "Like" & "follow" all sorts of fitness pages. They keep me focused on my fitness goals..

I come back here to 3fc when I need motivation.. I read up.. & visit the goal pix section.. great visual motivation with those pix!~ (Nice to rediscover the Alternachicks section as well! )

An artist friend is designing my sleeve "Goal!" Tattoo.. I will pin it up everywhere to help keep me focused..