General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 04-09-2013, 02:12 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 145/144/98

Height: 5'1''

Default Seeing a Difference

I was wondering how much do we have to lose before we see a difference??

I think the reason why I lose so much motivation and get off track is because I just never seem to be able to see the difference, and it just makes me so sad and lose my determination. ):

I especially want to notice my legs getting slimmer but it just never happens aauuughh
Tinnykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 04:41 PM   #2  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 236/135-140/More Fit

Height: 5'6"

It really depends on you! It took me about 20 lbs to notice a difference, I was over 200 pounds to start though. The smaller you get the more quickly you notice changes. One way to never notice though is to keep giving up! Keep at it!!!
LockItUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 02:34 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 145/144/98

Height: 5'1''

yes!!
you are right. thank you so much for the motivation and determination!
I'm beginning to think that it should be 20 lbs before I will see anything as well.

but congratulations, you've made it so far on your journey. I can only hope I will reach the end of my journey sometime in the future.
Tinnykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 02:50 PM   #4  
High Fat/Low Carb=Happy!

Height: 5'9" Age: 50

Take weekly measurements, start at your neck and measure EVERYTHING (neck, chest, bust, under bust, upper arm, waist, belly at bellybutton, hips, thigh, calf). The tape measure will show losses before your eyes will or even before it's terribly noticeable in your clothes. Plus there are weeks when the scale can stall but your measurements can keep going down.
ReNew Me is offline   Reply With Quote