View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 01:35 PM   #71
Cajunlady165

S/C/G: 281/214/165

Height: 5'2"

Good afternoon ladies,
Its hot and humid here today. They are predicting bad weather for us tonight with more rain. ds lot was dry). On the bright side I won't have to paint this afternoon. I'll get a break. We didn't paint last night either. We peeled 6 lb of crawfish.

Karen31~ I understand about the crazy weather. Hope it didn't get too bad for y'all last night. Our weather is supposed to be tonight.

Gayle~ Maddie girl is one sweet lil thing. I can tell she loves her granny.

Rosy~ I'm sure your ready for spring. We dont have much of a spring here. We go from cold right into hot. I barely get to open windows.

Donna~ the news media has y'all getting a blizzard with 10 degrees and 2 foot of snow. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

karenfl~ it is a one time thing for me to clean ds house. It's full of sheet rock dust. I'm sure he will con his gf into cleaning it on weekends when she comes. He makes her pick up in his room now when I get to complaining about his room which is everyday. I can't stand things dragging or clutter. Drives me insane. I'm sure he will be particular about his own place though.

Maryea~ how's the arm?

That's all folks. Gotta run.

Hi to all

Hugs
Cajun