View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 09:31 AM   #70
Wannabeskinny

S/C/G: 215/199/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Sky View Post
NO.

When I quit dieting, I binge to the max. It gives me a free license to eat AS MUCH as I want, to the point of near-puke. It is a concept thought up by the Fat Acceptance movement aka "Health At Every Size" (eg. even if you're too big to get out the front door, you're still healthy if your BP is normal).

Intuitive eating DOES NOT WORK for binge eaters. I'm getting sick of this shyte.
Reported Troll! This poster sent me PM's and is now not receiving any. The PMs indicate a mistrust of anyone who doesn't post their stats in their signature... where are her stats?

"Binging is a descent into a world where every restriction... is cut loose. At its core is a feeling of deprivation.. a feeling you can never get enough. Binges do not signify a lack of willpower or inability to care for yourself. On the contrary, binges are a urgent attempt to care for yourself when you feel uncared for. They are the voice of survival. Binges are the mark of the self that says, 'I am tired of feeling deprived, of being told I am wrong, that I am bad." - Geneen Roth

Last edited by Wannabeskinny : 04-10-2013 at 09:32 AM.