Announcements and Forum Help! Requests for help, suggestions, and information. Also includes important Forum Announcements.

Old 04-09-2013, 01:49 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 205/175/105

Height: 5 foot 1 inch

Default bathingsuit/underwear pictures?

when i take pictures of myself for weight-tracking pictures, i like to see as much skin as possible, which means bathingsuits and underwear.

on the last forum i was dieting on, those types of images were not allowed, i had to be wearing shorts and a shirt (rolled up to see the belly obv) but i'd MUCH rather take bathingsuit or underwear pictures.

so... just wondering the rules on those. are they allowed?
Alyssa Autopsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 02:12 PM   #2  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

I believe it is allowed because I've seen a ton of goal photos of ladies being in 2 piece bathing suits and bikinis plus some in bras/undies. I also have posted mine in bra and underwear as some others have in this thread.
amandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 02:33 PM   #3  

Height: 5'2"

I don't see the big deal with undie pics, and especially swimsuit pics. I think it's courteous to maybe add a NSFW for those browsing while at work.
valalltogether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 02:49 PM   #4  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Undies/bra and swimsuit is ok if you want to share but be mindful that this is a public website and we have actually had before/after pictures stolen to be used for diet pills and other diet related marketing.

We have had some other revealing pictures (naked with careful editing) and I'd try to avoid those if possible.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 03:04 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 205/175/105

Height: 5 foot 1 inch

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelie View Post
Undies/bra and swimsuit is ok if you want to share but be mindful that this is a public website and we have actually had before/after pictures stolen to be used for diet pills and other diet related marketing.

We have had some other revealing pictures (naked with careful editing) and I'd try to avoid those if possible.
well my pictures are also public on facebook and someone put one of my pictures on 4chan, but i honestly couldn't care less. if i SAW someone using my picture for diet pills i would ask them to remove it since it is a lie, though. but really, as long as it's not harming anyone, they can look. and i'm not about to post nude pictures, my boyfriend would FLIP lol
Alyssa Autopsy is offline   Reply With Quote