View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 10:24 PM   #69
2times2much

S/C/G: 310/ticker/150

Height: 5'7"

I got to ride today!!! It was COLD, but worth it! You will all be out and about soon too!

Tammy, I can relate to the drug change situation. I was on Celexa too. With an insurance change, I needed to change medicine. Welbutrin was the next choice. I'm okay now, but I sure didn't think it was helping at all! It also has been no help with WL. Good luck. Everyone reacts different with medication. Quite a long time ago I was on Paxil. I am happy to be off that!! I was very aggressive, and really not myself when taking that. (nobody died...)

Week 1 of work is done. I spent a lot of time cleaning and organizing. I question if I made a good choice when I found out there have been 5 gals in my position in the last few years. Something isn't right! I have another opportunity, but the shift is 11-8. Not the best shift in the world, but weekends off, and similar pay. Apply or not? Haven't decided.

Holly, I agree. You should have your own place! You would be a great boss! You are an exercise queen it sounds like too. Maybe have a bake shop, with exercise place attached. Everyone can eat hardy, the go work it all off!

Reda, glad you are having some warmer weather to ride in! I'm gonna have to check on the LED lights. They would be fun!

Dawn, hope you are feeling better and able to tolerate work okay. Things getting back to normal?

Hi Aaron.

I am getting a bit too big for my britches! Literally! Uncomfortable! I MUST start to behave!

to get back to where I was when I gave up... then it's a new goal... 10 pounds a month.
2times2much is offline   Reply With Quote