View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 09:36 AM   #68
VermontMom
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 162/???/Smaller; tighter, fit!

Height: 5' 6"

Tammy, first HUGE congrats on your son's graduating, I know how proud you must be, what a great young man

second..i am so sorry about your strife with DH and the dissatisfaction with the meds!! gawd, weight gain or feeling mad at the world, sucks!! and I don't know how to advise about DH being glued to you..i would hate that also especially after trying to explain how I felt. I guess he is trying to show his support and love and how awkward to try to say 'back off'! I hope with all my heart that it gets better for you

HI to everyone else

Only 8 more wakeups and I will be done with the winter job, YAY. Tammy, i came So very close about 15 years ago to having my own place, even got the Small Business Admin. loan acceptance but getting to that point had taken so long, i got discouraged.

Yeah, I took our bathroom scales out to the garage 2 weeks ago, thinking that I was going to be so happily surprised next time I weighed. I have had a *few* no-no's but mostly on track, so I was so very disappointed when I caved yesterday and brought the scale back in the house, and I am the same. Even more than my ticker ,I am 152. and I did measure 3 weeks ago, and NO changes. It makes you want to then then many

My program - Modified South Beach & exercise at home. Slacked last summer and now need to lose the regain.
My motorcycle - '04 Honda VTX 1300C. Candy Apple Red!

Last edited by VermontMom : 04-05-2013 at 09:37 AM.
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote