View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 12:31 PM   #80
bargoo

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy Krissy View Post
I'm not done losing yet, but I was inspired by those who shared already so I thought I'd share my progress too!

Lost: 75 pounds from pregnancy weight, 44 from post pregnancy weight
Age at weight loss: 26
Number of years at high weight: ~2-3 years
Weight loss surgery? No
Pregnancy stretch marks? YES!!!
Fat gain stretch marks? Yes
Still losing weight: Yes, about 16-20 pounds more to go
How long did it take you to lose the weight: At the end of my pregnancy in June I topped out at 212 pounds, My weight was in the 180's in September when I decided that I needed to start losing. In the past 6 months I've lost ~44 pounds.

Ok, here goes!

Frontal Body:

[IMG][/IMG]

Side Body:

Belly Close up:

Here you can see how saggy the belly is. First the belly is at rest, then I pull up the lose skin:

So there you have it. Thanks BerryBlonde for starting this thread. I hadn't been very pleased with my post-baby, mid-weight-loss body, but while I was taking the pictures I started looking at my body differently. Like really looking at it. And you know what? As of this moment, I'm totally fine with my body. I actually like it's shape, and the belly skin doesn't really bother me anymore. I also noticed that the stretch marks are pretty faded too. After I'm done having my babies and hit long term maintenance I might think about tucking up that lose skin, but for now It's fine by me
Yep, that is loose skin,