Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-04-2013, 01:10 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 178/150.4/125

Height: 5'9"

Default Hoping Support Will Make it Stick

Hello all! I'm twenty-one, and finishing my last semester at university (philosophy major with Spanish and French minors). I'm an ethical vegan, and I have two kitties. I'm also crazy about body mods; I currently have one tattoo and fifteen piercings.

I've had a lot of success with weight loss in the past, and have kept MOST of it off. I was a fat kid, weighing in up to 178 pounds, and that was before I even finished growing, height-wise. I got down to about 135-140, but have bounced back to 150. Of course this is an issue of vanity, but it's also an issue of health. While some of you ladies might think weight going to your breasts would be ideal... mine get up to an unmanageable size at 150ish pounds, and it hurts my bad back!

Anyway, hoping some support here will help me out, because I can't seem to make any changes stick. I also have a history of ED, and though I'm definitely wanting to do this the healthy way, it's hard to manage that in addition to everything else.

...So yeah. I look forward to meeting you guys!
thevegangoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 01:35 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 178/150.4/125

Height: 5'9"

I'm a vegan (for ethical reasons - I always feel like I have to defend that, because of my ED history), and I lean raw, though I'm a student, so I can't afford to eat all raw. =P My plan right now is 1200 calories. I have this awesome protein powder that I consume more for the vitamins and minerals than anything else. And lots of spinach.
thevegangoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 02:04 AM   #3  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Height: 5'5"

Welcome and good luck on your journey!!
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 07:13 AM   #4  
Updating my software ;)

S/C/G: KGs: 82 / ?? / 55

Height: 5ft

Oh yes, I know what you mean about sore backs and big boobs. I've always loved playing soccer and I feel they've always held me back because they are so heavy (I'm a DD/E depending on the clothing label). In fact, I've had to pull back on my running because my pectoral muscles are inflammed Sometimes I wonder if women who want bigger boobs really know what they are asking for..?

Anyway
There is a thread category dedicated to vegan's as well as other helpful threads. We are all here to support you and help you through your journey.

Rhiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 01:41 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 245/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

penmage is offline   Reply With Quote