Old 04-02-2013, 08:19 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 205/175/105

Height: 5 foot 1 inch

Unhappy people can be so mean

i was actually told that i'm a 300-lb elephant, and i should go back to anorexia

i don't know how to deal with it

a "friend" i had, who inspired me to lose weight and start looking into school,
basically said she was "tired of being a parent" towards me :S

and someone else is ridiculing me because it think there should be single bedrooms with TVs in mental hospitals, i see nothing wrong with watching TV for 15 minutes between each 40-minute group... and everything wrong about sharing the place you SLEEP with a STRANGER.

i was very upset about this yesterday, i even had the urge to cut! i didn't do it, though.

anyway
i just needed to say that, as it upset me
i'm even taking a POSSIBLY PERMANENT break from that website.
Alyssa Autopsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:49 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 286/see ticker/130

Height: 5'6

Ouch, anyone who calls you an elephant and suggests anorexia as a way to deal with it is certainly not your friend and should be cut off immediately.

As for the friend who is "tired of being a parent", I'm sorry that someone who was a source of inspiration for you cut you down like that. Is it possible that they didn't really mean it? I find that sometimes people who have a lost a lot of weight don't like to talk about it a lot, as if they want to forget that they ever were really heavy. I'd give them some time to maybe come back and apologize.

The internet is full of people who will disagree with you just to be contrary and have no sense of how to do it with out being rude, mean, and just down right crass. Ignore them. Spend more time with us

Hope your day get's better!
charliee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:21 AM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliee View Post
Ouch, anyone who calls you an elephant and suggests anorexia as a way to deal with it is certainly not your friend and should be cut off immediately.

As for the friend who is "tired of being a parent", I'm sorry that someone who was a source of inspiration for you cut you down like that. Is it possible that they didn't really mean it? I find that sometimes people who have a lost a lot of weight don't like to talk about it a lot, as if they want to forget that they ever were really heavy. I'd give them some time to maybe come back and apologize.

The internet is full of people who will disagree with you just to be contrary and have no sense of how to do it with out being rude, mean, and just down right crass. Ignore them. Spend more time with us

Hope your day get's better!
the one that said they were tired of being a parent was also one of the ones who told me to go back to anorexia
i have her nude pictures and address, i could make her life horrible if i wanted to. but i'm not like that. i'm just letting her vanish.

and i've been on that site 10 years, and the people have just... changed. i'm not getting rid of my account, but now i will strictly be using it for my harry potter guild (they've all been nice in there) and private messages with my REAL friends. i'm not posting in the forums anymore.

and i shall. this is an active, SUPPORTIVE forum.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:23 AM   #4  
Living Intuitively

S/C/G: Heavy/Happy/Free

Height: 5'6"

I have also left websites because they were a negative environmental. I didn't do some big drama filled goodbye...I just left. No more posts. Gone. Disappeared.

It was good for my psyche.

Are you getting proper treatment for your cutting? (Although I will admit...I'm not sure what that is. I've never had good luck with psychologists. After an ovarian surgery- my hormones were off and I inflicted harm on myself about three times. What ultimately ended up helping me was this book: http://www.amazon.com/Mood-Cure-4-St.../dp/0142003646
And supplementing with dopa muca and 5-HTP.
Now with a diet that eliminates chemicals and focuses on healthy proteins- I'm in the best place I have EVER been emotionally.)
lunarsongbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 02:56 AM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunarsongbird View Post
I have also left websites because they were a negative environmental. I didn't do some big drama filled goodbye...I just left. No more posts. Gone. Disappeared.

It was good for my psyche.

Are you getting proper treatment for your cutting? (Although I will admit...I'm not sure what that is. I've never had good luck with psychologists. After an ovarian surgery- my hormones were off and I inflicted harm on myself about three times. What ultimately ended up helping me was this book: http://www.amazon.com/Mood-Cure-4-St.../dp/0142003646
And supplementing with dopa muca and 5-HTP.
Now with a diet that eliminates chemicals and focuses on healthy proteins- I'm in the best place I have EVER been emotionally.)
i haven't cut in years and i'm not planning on doing it, i just had the urge.

it didn't used to be a negative site. i used to have many friends there. i still have a few.