View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 02:03 PM   #14
Ferny1730

S/C/G: 172/170/156?

Height: 5'8"

I am really glad that I found this post.

I am trying to understand why, in seven weeks off counting WW points, I went from pretty healthy eating with a moderate amount of chocolate everyday to eating half a bag of chocolate, a full plate of cookies, eating McDonald's twice in the same day, etc.

When I was doing well, I was really happy, didn't feel deprived and felt good about myself and my body. I wasn't losing weight at a crazy rate either-- about 1/2 a pound a week.

Then something happened and I just decided to give up while my work took up a lot of time.

If I had to do it again, I would just plan to have canned soups and frozen lunches. Even though I don't like those for most of the time, as I try to eat "clean," I think they would have helped to keep me from going nutzo from noon to four everyday at work.

If/When this happens again, I also want to keep posting on here. I usually only post and read when I am feeling inspired, but I think I could post to remind myself that my choice to eat healthy is a permanent life-style change, not a diet that is going to be on and off for the rest of my life.

I don't think that I will ever have a "normal" relationship with food either. I know I will have another break where I lose control of my relationship with sweets. Next time, I want to have a plan ahead of time to make sure that I can lose control in a more controlled way, if that makes sense.
Ferny1730 is offline   Reply With Quote