Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-02-2013, 03:11 AM   #1  
Woo
Slowly Shrinking..

S/C/G: 111/105/70

Height: 158cm

Wink I Come In Peace...

Hi,
What to really say.. I suck at talking about myself.
Ill try to make this as short as possible.
Been struggling with Weight my whole life and enough is enough.
I'm not doing weight watchers (ish). Doing all the points etc but not going to the meetings as I can be quiet a Shy person.. (though being a friend of mine, you wouldn't think that). I started my new lifestyle change 3 weeks ago. I am doing it with a few work collegues but to be honest I think I need more support to keep me on track, which is why I am here.
My first weigh in I was 111kgs, my second weigh in i was 107kgs.. My next weigh in is tomorrow and I think I have lost.. but not sure...

Anyone knew looking for a buddy? As I would love one

Oh yeah my name is Kirsty
Woo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:51 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 291/240.6/147

Height: 5'7"

Hi Kirsty! If you like the WW plan, you might really enjoy the meetings. You don't have to talk but you might find you want to. I really liked following the progress of other people. It was really inspiring to find out that really skinny girl in the back row (the one that made me think ok, what are YOU doing here) started out at 312 pounds or that someone else was steadily losing four pounds a week. I also found a lot of product recommendations and tips that were helpful. You don't have to speak, they will even ask you if it's ok for them to "celebrate with you" when you lose. Otherwise, you can sit there and keep to yourself. I kind of fell apart when my meeting moved and conflicted with something else. It was my weekly boost of inspiration.
TheSecondHalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 11:32 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 245/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

Hi Kirsty! Welcome to 3FC
penmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 11:41 AM   #4  
NeNe

S/C/G: 200/187/165

Height: 5'6"

Hi Kirsty! Welcome to our forum! If you visit often, you will find the information, encouragement and motivation to succeed in your weight loss goals. There is a thread about WW. Visit it and you will learn a lot from those gals over there. I don't understand kgs so how much is that in lbs? 4 kg loss in a week sounds like a lot. Congrats on that. I would love to be your buddy. PM me anytime. I am disabled so I usually check in 2-3 times a day. Keep up the good work and I look forward to following your successes!

Blessings,
firegirl441 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 12:50 PM   #5  

Kaitie9399 is offline   Reply With Quote