South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2013, 06:31 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Terrific (?) Tuesday Chat - April 2

Well, we had Magical Monday so ... We're back into winter with snow and 20ºF right now and I am off to get my snowtires removed. Duh! I also need to order a sideview mirror for my car since I clipped the other one off yesterday. Grrr! I hate when that happens.

First some coffee and dog loving to give me a good start to the day. I should be home around 8:30 to get back to real life. I think I may have to work on making today terrific. I'll spare you the details.

See y'all later.
Old 04-02-2013, 06:43 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

That's a shame about your side mirror, Ruth. It seems they always put them in the most inconvenient place to get knocked off. I hope it won't take long to get a new one. Will you be allowed to drive your car without it?

It's clear, but freezing cold here this morning. Winter just doesn't want to give up it's grip. Oh well, soon we'll be complaining about how hot it is.
Not much happening today. I had my annual mammo yesterday, and got a call to go back and have another one tomorrow. Always something, but there's no sense in worrying about it until I have something to worry about.

Welcome back, Jennie! Long time no see, but I do remember you.
Old 04-02-2013, 06:48 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Even I'm getting sick of winter, chicks! Bring on the warm weather... I used to say I need to find a wiggle rock (ya know, one of those big rocks sitting in a little stream, sitting in the warm sun, and you can't help but lay on it, then you can't help but wiggle you're so happy ). LOL...does anyone else do that?

Yesterday was a great day for the little boy (is he big at 10?) other than a mild hissy fit that he ain't gettin' what he wanted. They had McD's (I didn't!), then to an indoor playground/laser tag/arcade all afternoon with a friend.

Today is back to life and a long packed day of work. I am SO EXCITED that a friend and I are having a girls night away this Friday, I even took work off for it!! That is what I get to look forward to this week...

Saying a little prayer for you, Linda, that it is nothing on the radiograph!

Last edited by TwynnB; 04-02-2013 at 06:57 AM.
Old 04-02-2013, 08:24 AM   #4  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning.

I'm ready for seasonal temps too!!! Had a rough night; my arm is bothering me enough that it wakes me up when I roll over onto that side, which I apparently do fairly often.

Off to work out with my mom and trainer. Then into work later afternoon/evening. Major shipments of spring clothes this week.

Dropped my road weight overnight! Now I need to take off the couple of pounds I gained in anticipation of my trip.

Have a great day, all.
Old 04-02-2013, 08:56 AM   #5  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Linda, I've had a couple of call-backs after the mammosquish - just certain parts of the boob that were extra dense. I know it's a worry but try not to.

Back from getting the snow tires off, still with a broken side view mirror. They are ordering a new one from Ford but it comes in NOT painted. Duh! They will send it to Grant, a local lad, to get that done and I MAY have it installed on Friday. It'll be over $500 and I have a $500 deductible so will have to suck it up. The dogs will get paper routes again.

It's warming up a bit - up to 21ºF right now. At least lovely sun is streaming into my kitchen and back room. The dogs are zzzing in the sun puddles.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:55 AM   #6  

S/C/G: maintaining

Came across a blog, Sugar Free Mom, with lots of interesting looking recipes that will work for SB (although many, as you will see, are not OP). Linked it in the recipe link thread above but thought I'd mention it here as well. (I think maybe Kalyn had a recipe from here in her monthly round-up and that's how I found it.)
Old 04-02-2013, 12:13 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 245/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

Afternoon ladies!

Sorry about your side mirror Ruth! Pesky thing always getting in the way.

Twynn- I'm glad he had a good birthday! Enjoy your girls weekend

Karen- I hope your arm feels better soon! Hopefully it won't bother you too much at work.

I have an interview this afternoon- yay! I graduated in December with a Bachelors in accounting, and I'm still looking. Had some interviews, but everyone wants internships and experience. Uh...sorry, I was in class. So we'll see. Down almost all of my water weight from Easter- about half a pound left. Apparently I now blow up like a puffer fish from carbs.

Have a good day everybody!
Old 04-02-2013, 12:34 PM   #8  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Hi I'm posting from work be back later
Old 04-02-2013, 06:07 PM   #9  
Professional dieter

S/C/G: 250/232/130

Height: 5'3"

Thanks, Cottagebythesea

I've been doing the diet with just the stuff in my house. Lol I'm kinda hungry cause there ain't much! Off to the grocery tonight to buy SBD friendly stuffs!
Old 04-02-2013, 10:13 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Debbie LOVE the pup!!!

Ruth mirrors can be so mean! Hope your new one dies a much better job staying put!

Tammy 10 = teenager years rapidly approaching. So hissy fits are normal lol

Linda, I'm like Ruth, dense breasts. My first squishing they had nothing to compare it too. Second squish found my girls were dense and needed a digital mammo. Who knew, especially considering I am not well endowed by any means. Hope everything goes well.

Penmage hope the interview went great!

Karen feel better

Welcome Jennie

Long day, now time for bed. See you mañana
Closed Thread