First name: Katya

Geographical location: Israel

Marital Status: boyfriend

Children/Ages: nope

Pets: one dog and one cat

Hobbies/Interests: cooking, art

Height: 5'6"

Eye/Hair Color: green, blonish

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: on and off since early teen years, 2 months since starting the last try

Starting Weight: about 158

Present Weight: about 150

Goal Weight: I have no idea, I was 130 ones and I didnt like my seld then ether. I need to lose but I also need to feel good.

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: I live with my family, they are all fat but do not want to cange so I have no suppoet AND I have little control on what comes in the house. I don't realy eat junk but I just like food- I like cooking, I like eating, Its a real social thing.

Following any specific plan: I tried NOOM for a while, thinking about going back to it

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I think I'm really upset about how I look now, It didn't bother me this way befor. I tried to eat clean and work out every day for a months and I did see results, I just need to find some motivetion! Plus I got a new treadmill!!

Anything else you would like to share with us: I came here for motivation! I need people that are trying to lose and feel good, I can't find that kind of support in my life so I hoped I'll find it here!
Sunshine88 is offline   Reply With Quote