Ideal Protein Diet Recipes #3
thread now has over 500 posts so time for a new one
rainbowsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:58 AM   #2  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

Choc/Fudge/Nut cookies

This is not what I'll do always but it was a really nice treat.
I mixed up 2 packs of the IP choc shake mix into cookies (2 egg whites/1/2 tsp baking powder and water to consistency). BUT I hadn't had my "bar" yet so I chopped it up and threw it in the batter. It was an "alternative bar" so had some bigger nut chunks than the caramel nut bar has.

Anyway, I enjoyed some pretty delish cookies yesterday and again today. The nuts/fudge/caramel added just a new texture and chewiness to the plain cookies. I figure if I split the 2 packs + 1 Restricted between 3-4 days it won't be so bad and I can have 2-3 cookies a snack.(made 9 cookies) Mmmmm....
IP43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:12 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 219/141/130

Height: 5'1''

Default Crispy Cereal Pancakes

I know this recipe has been posted many times before but it was the first time I tried it and I have to share my enthusiasm! Crispy cereal pancakes made with 2 egg whites, 1/4 tsp baking powder, 1 mini splash of almond extract, small sprinkles of nutmeg and cinnamon. Put all in my shaker bottle and added cold water as needed while I shook it to get a pancake batter consistency. I am so grateful I had the day off to play with packets today. I am so happy to have non-restricted pancakes!!!

For lunch, I am trying the tomato basil flat bread with my lettuce/veggies.

IMG_3059.jpg

IMG_3058.jpg
WorldTraveleronIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 05:19 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 230/176/135

Height: 5'4"

Default honey mustard

sounds crazy......

spicy brown mustard + walden farms pancake syrup = delish!
pr77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:53 PM   #5  
Starting over: 7/29/2015

S/C/G: 257/251/150

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr77 View Post
sounds crazy......

spicy brown mustard + walden farms pancake syrup = delish!
Ooooh, next time I make chicken (which is about 4-5x/week) I'm going to try this! I LOVE honey mustard dipping sauce for chicken! Thanks!
tam67green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 07:27 PM   #6  
SBDubs

S/C/G: 198.4/179.6/165

Height: 5'11''

Default Lebanese Salad

I made this because I was craving the salad from Lebanese Taverna last night. It was so incredible I had to share. It makes a HUGE BOWL that probably has 10 or more cups. I stored it in a big pyrex bowl that has a silicone lid and took a container to have with my lunch today too. I'll prob have it again tomorrow...

3 Cucumbers chopped into bite size pieces
1 onion sliced
2 Green Peppers, cubed
2 Red Peppers, cubed
3 Med Tomatoes, cubed
1 TBSP Mint leaves, crushed
Black pepper
DRESSING:
3 TBSP Olive Oil
Juice of 1 Lemon
2 Garlic cloves, crushed
1/4 tsp salt
DIRECTIONS

1 Toss all veggies into a bowl with mint & pepper.
2 Crush garlic with salt and add to other dressing ingredients. Pour mixture over veggies and toss again.

Last edited by staceyjblack; 01-22-2013 at 07:29 PM.
staceyjblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:41 AM   #7  

Smile Ideal Protein Recipes /All Phases/PINTEREST BOARD

Hello...new to 3FC but have been on Ideal Protein since June 2103....have lost nearly 50 lbs and 18-20 from goal.....Have been a member since July in the 3FC Southern Chicks group on FB...Anyway...some members were wanting a Pinterest Board created for Ideal Protein recipes....so I created a group board. Anyone can pin from the group board but you must be invited to upload any pins and/or recipes...as the board grows we will add other group boards for other things pertaining to Ideal Protein. Here is the link if you are interested in following or joining us ...http://pinterest.com/marieroseb/idea...uthern-chicks/

If this is not allowed on this site...please feel free to contact me via message and it can be removed..unsure what protocol is allowed on here! We have had a rec from Steve in Finland which was so sweet and many of his recipes are pinned on there...Also an awesome new tumblr account from Trang...notarealdiet.tumblr.com recipes are on there as well...You must have a Pinterest account to view or follow this board....Ideal Protein/Recipes/Southern Chicks....My username is marieroseb or Marie B..this group board is on my personal board...scroll down and you'll find it under the "I"'s ... Do NOT follow all of my boards...I have 216 ...lol...Good luck and Happy Pinning...we have over 300 new followers in three days...nearing 1700 total..sorry post so long..you can message me to be added or got to the ADD ME board on my Pinterest board and leave message for invite..I must have email address and/or Pinterest username to send an invite ....Thank you!

Last edited by thatgirl77; 01-29-2013 at 03:46 AM.
thatgirl77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 08:35 AM   #8  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by staceyjblack View Post
I made this because I was craving the salad from Lebanese Taverna last night. It was so incredible I had to share. It makes a HUGE BOWL that probably has 10 or more cups. I stored it in a big pyrex bowl that has a silicone lid and took a container to have with my lunch today too. I'll prob have it again tomorrow...

3 Cucumbers chopped into bite size pieces
1 onion sliced
2 Green Peppers, cubed
2 Red Peppers, cubed
3 Med Tomatoes, cubed
1 TBSP Mint leaves, crushed
Black pepper
DRESSING:
3 TBSP Olive Oil
Juice of 1 Lemon
2 Garlic cloves, crushed
1/4 tsp salt
DIRECTIONS

1 Toss all veggies into a bowl with mint & pepper.
2 Crush garlic with salt and add to other dressing ingredients. Pour mixture over veggies and toss again.
Hi

I am of Lebanese origins and I grew up eating salads with this dressing, I mean we really did not have any other dressing for a salad other than this one, we never bought a dressing bottle from the store, we never had those back then and when we said salad, it meant this. Believe me it is delicious! Thanks for posting
sandralosingweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:36 PM   #9  

Default Pinterest Board for recipes...

well, apparently I am unable to send pm to anyone until i post ten more comments...Several of you have tried to message me and i am sorry ...I am unable to answer you at this time...I will post the link again for those who are having difficulty in finding the group IP board to join....I will need your Pinterest username to invite you but if you want to add any pins or reipes...you can follow and pin from this board etc without joining the group. Here is the link for the group board....the recipes had to be copied and pasted into comment sections due to the length of recipe...Pinterest ony allows 500 characters in description box. Also, you can double-click onto some of the images and it will take you to the recipe...http://pinterest.com/marieroseb/idea...uthern-chicks/ this is the link for the board......to go to my boards and find the group board there ...here is the link....http://pinterest.com/marieroseb/ Do NOT click "follow all" unless you want to follow all 216 boards....just scroll down to the 26th board...its alphabetized and look for Ideal protein heading on board...and then click "follow' onto that board...Hope that helps...As for Pinterest help itself...there are great youtube tutorials now that demonstrate how to install the bookmak and "pin it' button and apps for all mobile devices too...trickier to install pin button on mobile devices...Sorry so long...will PM those that have messgaed mme when I can....Marie
Old 01-29-2013, 01:20 PM   #10  
IP Start: 8/15/12

S/C/G: 286/217/158

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl77 View Post
well, apparently I am unable to send pm to anyone until i post ten more comments...Several of you have tried to message me and i am sorry ...I am unable to answer you at this time...I will post the link again for those who are having difficulty in finding the group IP board to join....I will need your Pinterest username to invite you but if you want to add any pins or reipes...you can follow and pin from this board etc without joining the group. Here is the link for the group board....the recipes had to be copied and pasted into comment sections due to the length of recipe...Pinterest ony allows 500 characters in description box. Also, you can double-click onto some of the images and it will take you to the recipe...http://pinterest.com/marieroseb/idea...uthern-chicks/ this is the link for the board......to go to my boards and find the group board there ...here is the link....http://pinterest.com/marieroseb/ Do NOT click "follow all" unless you want to follow all 216 boards....just scroll down to the 26th board...its alphabetized and look for Ideal protein heading on board...and then click "follow' onto that board...Hope that helps...As for Pinterest help itself...there are great youtube tutorials now that demonstrate how to install the bookmak and "pin it' button and apps for all mobile devices too...trickier to install pin button on mobile devices...Sorry so long...will PM those that have messgaed mme when I can....Marie
Fabulous board, thanks for sharing! I'm a follower
stargirl66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 02:03 PM   #11  

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargirl66 View Post
Fabulous board, thanks for sharing! I'm a follower
Fantastic Stargirl....Thank you for following.....Now if I can just figure out everything about 3 FC's site... Pinterest is a breeze compared to 3FC...Loving this site and the groups i joined.......
Old 01-30-2013, 01:36 PM   #12  
SBDubs

S/C/G: 198.4/179.6/165

Height: 5'11''

Default Tuna and Rotini Salad

Ingredients:
1 package of IP rotini
1 5oz can of white meat albacore tuna
1 cup of spinach
1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes (halved)
1/2 cup of white onion (diced)
1/4 cup of WF Caesar Dressing

Directions:
1. Make pasta according to package instructions and shock with cold water to stop cooking
2. Toss in veggies and coat with WF dressing.
3. Chill and enjoy!

Yields: 2 servings

*I also think I might add a few of the dill pickle zippers as a crunchy crouton topping. If you do this, do it as soon as you are ready to eat, don't store with them as they'll become soggy.

Last edited by staceyjblack; 01-30-2013 at 01:38 PM.
staceyjblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:19 PM   #13  

Height: 5'8

Quote:

I love pinterest =) i always looked for ip stuff I am now following you on there=)
Dinie89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:29 PM   #14  
IP start date 1/15/13

S/C/G: 267/237/170

Height: 5ft10in

Quote:

Thanks!! Your awesome! Turns out I was already following you for the last week or so! Your board is great!
clarksgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:36 PM   #15  
Re-Start 8/6/2012

S/C/G: 202/152/155

Height: 5'7

So....I generally have hated the crispy cereal...until...

I made as directed, added some splenda, cinnamon & a splash of vanilla rtd - tastes just like cinnamon toast crunch! uhm - yum!
Lesley is offline   Reply With Quote