Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2013, 10:30 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 279/223.5/150

Height: 5.5'

This looks great and I want to make it. Got
confused though. The first part with omelette mix, eggs, zucchini, etc you mix together and make into pancakes (wraps)?

Yes that part makes the wraps, I got 4-10" wraps from it.

Did you put additional sauce on top of filled wraps?
After filling the wraps I still had some meat mixture left and some tomato sauce left, mixed them together and poured all over top of the wraps.

Freezing other portions?

Because of the tomato sauce being limited veg I thought I would try to freeze the other 3 portions. They should freeze well then I can take out when wanted.
Old 03-31-2013, 02:25 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 243/139/140

Height: 5'5"

Lots of Easter eggs to deal with so I made myself a couple of deviled eggs. I mixed the yolks with WF Honey Dijon dressing and sprinkled a bit of sea salt on them. They were yummy!

As long as I'm sharing recipes, I'll step back into Lent for a moment and share my simple salmon recipe. 1/4 cup of WF pancake syrup, 2 T soy sauce, a clove of garlic minced, and a sprinkling of black pepper and garlic salt. Marinate a salmon filet for about 1/2 hour, then bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes. I can't remember if soy sauce is permitted but I'm on maintenance so I use a bit of it from time to time.

I don't like to cook so I'm always looking for simple recipes that use readily available ingredients.

Happy Easter everyone!
Old 03-31-2013, 03:01 PM   #48  
IP start March 8th 2013

S/C/G: 217/206/160

Height: 5'9

HELP! Posted this elsewhere: ate 2 poached eggs and ham (4oz?) for brunch (long story). Do I eat 2 IP packs still today and count that as supper? Seems like too much fat/protein?
Old 03-31-2013, 03:10 PM   #49  

Quote:
Originally Posted by newday2013 View Post
HELP! Posted this elsewhere: ate 2 poached eggs and ham (4oz?) for brunch (long story). Do I eat 2 IP packs still today and count that as supper? Seems like too much fat/protein?
Looks to me like you've had your meat today
Veggies/packets as usual.
Old 03-31-2013, 03:15 PM   #50  
IP start March 8th 2013

S/C/G: 217/206/160

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Looks to me like you've had your meat today
Veggies/packets as usual.
Okay, thanks for the quick response, now I'm going to go make tea and thank god that Easter celebrations are behind me!!!
Old 03-31-2013, 04:21 PM   #51  

Height: 5'7

Happy Easter! Can someone tell me how many grams of protein I should be getting a day on Phase 1? I'm reading a lot of conflicting information.... What's the detriment of getting too much?
Old 03-31-2013, 04:25 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 280/260/180

Thanks for the support you guys. My mom hosted brunch today and made me broccoli specially so that was nice. I survived all the jellybean and peep eating, not to mention au gratin potatoes, and waffles with new syrup. I didn't really mind though. I count it as a nsv that will turn into a sv! Hope you all had a lovely day.
Old 03-31-2013, 06:20 PM   #53  
Started IP 12-26-2012

Height: 5'7"

Default Happy Easter everyone!

Happy Easter to those who celebrate.

We are home from 2 weeks away. I did great staying 100% OP the first week. We were so busy, I had no problem eating my packed food while we went from one thing to the next in San Francisco, experiencing the city, shopping (yeaaa shopping and buying "off the rack" for the first time in a decade!) and all the touristy stuff we did.

It was week two that I failed to maintain the diet. I kept my portions small, but the Oregon coast is not a place to find healthy, affordable meals! Some days I had issues finding a salad!

I am back on track as of Friday, and it seems my weight did not move one bit while away. I'm thinking some of that is muscle gain from all the exercise I got while in San Francisco...but I was thrilled to see that my week off plan didn't put on anything.

It's all good. I am back in ketosis. I'm ready for the next 30 to come off now!
Old 03-31-2013, 06:46 PM   #54  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOMBIEDAWN View Post
Happy Easter! Can someone tell me how many grams of protein I should be getting a day on Phase 1? I'm reading a lot of conflicting information.... What's the detriment of getting too much?
The simple answer is follow the sheet. We don't have to count.
I have more info but it isn't on my phone

Last edited by lisa32989; 03-31-2013 at 07:53 PM.
Old 03-31-2013, 07:13 PM   #55  

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
The simple answer us follow the sheet. We don't have to count.
I have more info but it isn't on my phone
Thanks, Lisa. I got myself in a hissy this afternoon over a piece of info I found! LOL!
Old 04-01-2013, 12:42 AM   #56  
Started IP 3/8/2013

S/C/G: 163/146/115

Height: 5'1"

I'm pretty new at this. Does anyone "add buddies" on here. If so, what does that do. (Messaging, extra support?) just curious. Thank you!
Old 04-01-2013, 01:32 AM   #57  
IP- a journey; not a race

S/C/G: 245/188/168

Height: 5'4" 41yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyrn View Post
I'm pretty new at this. Does anyone "add buddies" on here. If so, what does that do. (Messaging, extra support?) just curious. Thank you!
I added a few in the beginning (Oct 12) - not because I actually knew them very well, but because their stats were close to mine. They had been successful and I thought I might want to ask them questions down the road. Since then, I kind of forgot about the "buddies" and never did find out how they can be used.

If you don't get a good response tonight....... you might repost this question tomorrow morning on tomorrow's Thread - April 1st. Sometimes, the posts at the end of the evening get missed by all the early risers and those on the East Coast time zone who are already in bed lol!

~Jen
Closed Thread