Old 03-28-2013, 12:58 PM   #1  
Thin Within

Talking Steel Magnolias #44

GOOD AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS☺♫

I am now the happy owner of the spring edition of the Five Ingredient 15 Minute Chicken Recipes by WW in a magazine sized book with 102 recipes and many of them having a Points+ value of 6 or less. Just looking though the booklet made my mouth water. The pictures are beautifully done and from reading the recipes I find I have most, if not all, of the ingredients called for. Thank you Susan for the heads up on this booklet. The first recipe I want to try is on page 46 called “Cream Cheese & Pepper Jelly Chicken”. It is a recipe for 4 servings but I have a 6” sized cast iron skillet I can use so I will cut the recipe in half. The recipe calls for a 12” sized skillet, which I do have also, but want to “try” the recipe before making it to have left-overs. When re-arranging my meat freezer I noticed I only have one package of chicken tenders and a couple of whole chickens. We don’t often find any chicken in the “used meat” bin at the market. Lots of beef and pork though. I’ll do that recipe I mentioned above tomorrow since Will wants to get a pizza for dinner from a “local” place that makes awesome pizzas. I can deal with that for I will have a very light lunch. This is his day to work all afternoon at the museum.

I woke up last night needing a sip of water and then heard something hit the floor in my office. Cecil gets on things and drops them down for Beanies enjoyment. When I came in here this morning I couldn’t see anything on the floor so whatever it was is probably in Will’s office by now. I have those little brushes that are to be used ‘between’ teeth like tooth picks and they have a nice cover for the brush end. I am missing one that “was” on my desk ~ it will show up with the lid still on it but with teeth marks in it. Those animals work in cahoots with each other. Once he stole my tube of Nivea that I had left on my desk. My lips get dry and I have those all over the house and keep one in my shirt pocket. I try to never be without one. They aren’t so readyable on my desk top anymore though for him to bat around. The one they got a hold of before they were able to get the cap off and made a mess with the contents. I could see little teeth marks in it like the cat had tried to bite it. I can just imagine him shaking his head and not liking what he had bitten into.

DONNA FAYE The sourdough loaf and other rustic loaves and hand formed things like buns & such are the only ones that I take out of my bread machine to bake in the oven. All the other “bread” recipes get to be mixed and baked into nice pretty little loaves by my Zojirushi Home Bakery Mini machine for it does such a wonderful job of it. That is good that Jack recuperated well from his tooth extraction ordeal. Hopefully you find all that you go after when shopping.

JEAN Hopefully there won’t be too much of a shopping congestion but remember Sunday is a ‘special’ day for a lot of folks and they make a big meal of it. Hopefully Sonny has shown some more improvement ~ please keep us posted.

Have a great day Magnolias
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 10:20 AM   #2  

Good Morning, Flowers! The sun is shining, NO wind yet, and it's supposed to hit the high 50s today. I'm ready! I have lots I could do today; so far am dressed, have a load in the washer, folded another load of Bob's undies, and need to call and check on Sonny. Hope his culture grew and he can come home soon!

Maggie -- I know you will enjoy your new WW cookbook/magazine. I don't remember what I meant regarding shopping and/or an Easter meal but don't plan to do either now. We are going to Beth's on Saturday and will spend a few minutes with Jason there (just long enough to give the kids their Easter goodies) as they will be on their way to his in-laws. Sunday we will be going to our own church service here. I'm so in hopes Sonny will be home soon, and that he still "likes" me best.

Hope you all enjoy a nice "springy" day and have a Happy Easter weekend!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 07:37 AM   #3  

Good morning to you all. It is wet, wet, wet, this morning, but temps should be in the 60's today and 70's tomorrow.

I have bad cramps this morning and with it the shakes or quivers would be a better definition. I took some of my medicine and ate a couple crackers to keep it from upsetting my stomach too so should be ok in an hour or so, I hope. I have to go up in just a bit and shower and dress as we are meeting Kelly and family for breakfast.

I hope to get the whole house cleaned this weekend so I just have touch ups during the week. Don't know how that is going to go though considering.

Fortune looks nice from changing groomers, not great, but nice. She was willing to change anything, but I wanted this time for him to come home and see what I thought we should change next time, like cutting his ears shorter. She left them long like and I don't think I like it. Fortune's ears never stood up like yorkie's ears do, his flop. I think the breeders we bought him from were cross breeding and selling at pure. He has characteristics yorkies shouldn't have, but then who knows?

Maggie: I bet you love getting your new cookbook. I have a good recipe for you to try if you would like it. It isn't WW, but though it has sugar in it, I think it might be ok. You have some ornery "children." Maybe because Fortune is an "only child" he doesn't get into anything. Now Marty used to get into everything. I have this big cube at the bottom of my pantry unit and I put all the snack type stuff like crackers, chips, anything like that. Marty would get into it and pull it all out and try to eat it. He always would dump my trash can and make a mess and he was an "only child." So, I guess it is just certain dog's temperments. The groomer told me yesterday she thought he had hip problems knowing he was old as he wouldn't stand up. She said she was almost finished and he stood right up! He is a pistol in his own ways. Here's the recipe. I am dying to try it.

Sweet Hawaiian Crockpot Chicken:
Ingredients:
1 cup pineapple juice
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/3 cup light soy sauce
2 lb chicken tenderloin cut into cubes
Cook on low in a crockpot 4-6 hours. Keep an eye on it after 4 hours to make sure it doesn't get dry (change to 6-8 hours if you keep the chicken in whole tenderloins)

Jean: I am hoping Jackson gets his basket today. It is in South Bend as of 3 AM so keeping my fingers crossed. We gave Thomas money. We could never buy T clothing as he is super persnickety and always has been. I do buy Jackson stuff from time to time, but he is a rough and tumble so those cute little short outfits never were a go. I gave up several years ago. I do buy him tshirts sometimes though. Hope you have a lovely Easter service tomorrow.

Well I had better go and get upstairs. We have to leave at 8 AM as this place is new to us and very busy I guess. Have a lovely weekend. Faye

Jean:
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 10:51 AM   #4  

Happy Easter Weekend, Flowers! We got up to rain drops this morning but now it has stopped. The sun peeked out for 30 seconds and now is hiding again. Bob is making his Saturday coffee rounds, the washer is humming away, and I need to finish making my salad to take to Beths this afternoon.

The vet just called and it looks like Sonny will be staying there a few more days. He is eating well but the wound is still open and draining. They did a laser treatment yesterday and will do another one on Monday. The culture showed e coli and yeast. Doc said he had no clue where the yeast came from. He is thinking that they will sedate Sonny and sew the wound shut when it stops draining. Doc also said in his 50 years of treating pets he has never seen this happen after neutering, and isn't sure if the neutering set the dormant bacteria into high gear or not. Poor Sonny!

"Gma" -- I hope the medicine has kicked in and you are feeling better! I had to about Fortune's floppy ears. He is so cute floppy ears, or not! Thanks for sharing the recipe; it sounds delicious! I'm sure Jackson will get a kick out of his Easter basket whenever it arrives. I suppose you are enjoying your breakfast about now.

Hope you all enjoy a nice weekend whether with family or friends!
Old 03-30-2013, 01:30 PM   #5  
Thin Within

Talking Saturday In The Heart-land

It is in the 60º area as I type and said to get to 72º before this day is over with. AH ~ spring has sprung and the seeds we placed in a grow tray on the shelf above the sink in the kitchen are peeking through the mulch. Soon they can be placed outside to harden then into the garden or tub or wherever Will decides to have a garden to finish their growing. I will have one little group of “special” beefsteak tomatoes that I am going to have grow in a pot. I bought those seeds from a 12 year old that was selling them to raise money for her school. I am going to give them an extra amount of personal care and be able to present her with a ripened tomato. The seeds were in an envelope inside another envelope that also contained a peat pot to start them in and tied neatly at the top with a pretty green ribbon. So the seeds just have to be ‘special.’

It has turned 12 o’clock noon here in the ♥-Land and all is well. I guess I need to round up some lunch when I finish here unless Will is bringing something back when he finishes his “out and about” trip this day. He was gone while I was in the shower and left me a note on the top of my lap-top of where he will be. But now days with cell phones where ever a person can be if they have their phone with them you can contact them when you need to. Is life really better now that we have all these gadgets?

DONNA FAYE Hope you are feeling better and you can get to the cleaning you want to do this day. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if we could just wave a wand or twitch our nose and it would all be done. Remember “Bewitched’? Our dogs have floppy ears and we have to tackle Ragg Mopp and put drops in his ears because things grow in there with no air flow. Beanie doesn’t seem to have that problem ~ yet anyway. Their groomer keeps their ears trimmed up nicely. Thanks for the recipe ~ from the looks of it is yummy and I will definitely make it. I have a bag of Schwans® cubed white chicken meet in the fridge I can use in it. Have a lovely time with your family doings.

JEAN Sonny has been a long time at the vet. Hopefully they can get him all back to exact soon for that poor cat has been through it. That is just to weird. What kind of salad are you making? There are so many yummy ones I can think of.

Have a wonderful afternoon Magnolias and a safe and

PS: Back again later ~ Donna Faye I ran that recipe through my recipe calculater program and 4 servings = 8P+ each; 6 servings = 5P+ each; 8 servings = 4P+ each. Just thought you would like to have that information. I will probably serve it over rice when I make it so will add those points and decide how many servings I want at that time.

Last edited by Maggie; 03-30-2013 at 05:03 PM.
Old 03-31-2013, 12:05 PM   #6  

Good morning all and I am sure you are all out at church services at the moment.

Jackson called yesterday afternoon after he got his easter basket. You couldn't understand him because he had laughy taffy in his teeth. We talked for a bit then he said, "do you want to talk to your son?" He handed his phone to Jay so I guess I wanted to talk to my son! We visited some then I let him talk to his dad about the NCAA tournament and baseball and stuff.

The restaurant we went to yesterday was over an hours wait and the food was just so-so. I will be glad when our regular one opens back up on Tuesday. Only problem is all 4 of them are clear across town from us and Kelly too in a different direction.

Fortune has settled into eating again. I put egg and a bit of pasta and smash it all together he and eats it just fine. I just dread around the time to kennel him to switch him to dog food only. I am going to buy several different brands the week leading up to kenneling and see what he will eat I guess.

Jean: Poor little Sonny. He sure wasn't expecting all this, but maybe it is a godsend as he might have had the infection before the neutering and it just hadn't blown up yet. I know with Butterscotch we had no warning then boom he quit eating and we took him in and they had to put him down. I have had guilt about it the whole time even though I couldn't have helped him not knowing he was sick.

Maggie: Thanks for the pts breakdown. Is the schwan's chicken raw because if it isn't it will overcook and be dry. You can also put all the sauce on and brown it in a skillet then put it in the crockpot. I included the picture this time.

Well, I need to go. Hope you have a very lovely day with family and or friends. Faye
Attached Images
File Type: jpg crockpotchicken.jpg (22.5 KB, 5 views)
Old 03-31-2013, 04:32 PM   #7  
Thin Within

Talking Simply Sunny Beautiful Sunday

We went out to eat at our favorite Chinese place for lunch and for dinner we will have leftovers from yesterdays BBQ-ing of pork chops. There is also left over rice and I can easily cut up some fruit to go along with it. Afterwards we looked all over for a locking diary for my little friend and couldn’t find one. Wonder if they even make them anymore. I settled for a nice clean page book with a snappy cover that has an overlap that closes with a magnet. She can just write her “secrets” in there. A little card I made for her was that it was for her to “write her aspirations, private thoughts, hopes, and wishes in”. And I also wrote “it is your private journal.” I am also giving her a “Bad Speller’s Dictionary” and a “Thesaurus.” She fancies herself as a writer so I thought she would like those little booklets. She is the one that is 12 going on 18 I mentioned before. She is such a fun child.

Not much happening around here this day in the neighborhood. it is in the 60º area and feels like spring. We do have a 50% chance of snow coming up next Wednesday. We could really use a good soaking for we do need the moisture yet.

DONNA FAYE No the cubed chicken from Schwans® isn’t cooked but raw and quick frozen. I use it in several dishes I make with cut up chicken for it is all 1 inch white meat cubes. Sounds like your little guy liked the present you sent.

Have a great afternoon Magnolias
Old 03-31-2013, 09:38 PM   #8  

Good Evening, Flowers! It's snowing! That's all I'm going to say about that! We went to early church and had about 50 more than the usual crowd. Otherwise, it's been a quiet day; I'm thinking this is the first Easter we have been home alone without the kids coming.

Maggie -- I made the Snickers salad to take yesterday. That is a favorite with the kids, both big and little.

"Gma" -- It's too bad you had to wait so long at the restaurant. I would have thought nothing of it if it were today but if you had reservations someone goofed somewhere. Hope you got all of your cleaning done.

I'm cold tonight so am going to turn up the heat for awhile before I head to bed. Hope you all have a good week; hard to believe tomorrow is April 1st already.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:51 AM   #9  
Thin Within

Talking Marvelous Monday ~ Weigh Day

Here we are in a brand new month called April. Reminds me of an old song ♫♪I’ve got pieces of April and I keep them in a memory bouquet.♪♫ I love April ~ I feel it is the beginning of spring. The forecast is that we are going to be very short of water through the hot months and that means we do need to re-think how we grow some veggies. We have been saving water in jugs for the garden through the winter. When we shower we save the water that it runs before it gets hot and the same when I do dishes. So if we do garden in pots we will at least have some of the water needed for that. We will scale down on the variety of veggies we will be growing. We will probably grow tomatoes and bell peppers for sure which cost more than other veggies at the market. We can continue to buy the leafy salad greens. We just need it to rain so bad.

I weighed this morning and stayed the same so I will keep my fingers that it will be that I show a maintain at WW this evening. Here is Cecil patting me on the leg ~ time for his ears to be scratched and some attention received. And some moist Caribbean catch tuna flavor “Pounce” would be welcomed. He likes getting his little treats. He is on his little table eating now and dropping morsels to the floor for Beanie that is sitting at the floor beside the table. Those two are in cahoots. They are such good friends.

JEAN A candy bar salad. Isn't that an oxymoron? Can you please post or e-mail me the recipe for I think I would love to make to take to a pot-luck. Do you have the points+ value per serving? How is the kitty doing today?

Have a great first day of a new month Magnolias ~ Type at y'all later

Last edited by Maggie; 04-01-2013 at 10:54 AM.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:56 AM   #10  

Good morning everyone. It is a bit cool this morning but lovely sun and I am watching several episodes of CSI NY, which is my favorite of them all. I love Gary Sinise, maybe because he is such a huge fan of the military. Sheldon, the black character is in a rocked room that is closing in on him. Unusual episode.

Jack is back to work and the house is quiet this morning. I am heading up in a bit to clean bathrooms. He has Thursday off again as it is MLK memorial day then has to go back in on Friday. He got a letter from the Sheriff on Friday and we were anxious at first as to why we were getting something from the Sheriff, but it is a jury duty notice. They do it kind of weird here as you are responsible for possible jury duty for a month, his being April. Kelly says they actually assign you a time frame so I don't know. He has been called 3 times in three different states and I have never been called. I am glad only because we have one car and it could cause problems getting to and from downtown and getting Jack too.

Jean: Sounds like you had a nice time. We didn't have a reservation. This is a very small restaurant in a house actually. It is smack dab in the middle of the university area so it draws a lot of coffee drinkers and there aren't many places for people to sit, looked like maybe 40 people at most so that is why it was such a long wait. It was sort of new agey so to speak. Things like scrambled eggs with cream cheese and smoked salmon, stuff like that. They had no white bread, but they did have biscuits. I had raisin toast and it was good. They had country potatos which I don't like anyway, but these had garlic powder in them and some other stuff and I didn't eat but one bite. They don't know how to scramble eggs either. I basically ate toast. Hope Sonny is coming along.

Maggie: I love Chinese food, Jack not so much. He will eat it 2-3 times a year, but I could eat it all the time. I never had a bite of it until I was around 35 years old! Glad you had a wonderful day yesterday. You know, you probably could have gotten a locked diary online, but then maybe there was a time issue. I still have the one I had in jr high. It is hilarious to go back and read it.

Well girls, this gets nothing done and I need to get to it. Have a great start to the week! Faye
Old 04-01-2013, 11:42 AM   #11  

Good morning, ladies! I am in sunny but cool Baltimore this week for the orientation to the inflamation diet and COPD research group. I drove up last night and our first meeting is for lunch at 1 pm.

Faye, I've been on 3 jury trials - 2 in Ohio and 1 here. The first one was for murder and drug related, the second was manslaughter (accident on icy road in white out conditions), and the one here was bank robbery. The murder one was a real education into the drug world.

Jean, I hope Sonny is doing much better. Poor little guy has been through a lot recently. He's lucky to have you for his Mom. I second the request for your Snicker's Salad recipe. I could take it to Glory Bee when we have a pot luck again.

Maggie, have you ever made the no-kneed bread recipe that was in the NY times several years ago? One of my friends brought me a loaf of whole wheat and the recipe on Saturday. You make it in a dutch oven or casserole and I thought you could make it over a campfire. I saw some locking diaries at Barnes and Noble but they cost a fortune. You may be starting the young lady on something she'll do the rest of her life. I've kept a journal for most of my life. Every night before I go to sleep I record 3 blessings I received that day.

Have a wonderful day!
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 04:28 PM   #12  

Good Afternoon, Flowers! The sun is shining, it's windy as usual, and it's cold -- feels like 23 degrees outside! We balanced first try at church, I picked up the gift shop money but didn't count it, and I went to a quick P. E. O. meeting this afternoon.

The Sonny report this morning was another laser treatment and he has a special heat pad to lay on but refuses to lay on it. He is growling at whoever takes him out of the cage! I hope that means he is feeling better. What if he doesn't even like me when I finally bring him home again?

Maggie -- Good luck at WW tonight! I will look up the original Snickers Salad recipe and be glad to share it. I would love to see Cecil and Beanie together.

"Gma" -- I hope Jack doesn't have to serve on a jury unless he wants to. For our local jury we have to call in the night before to find out if we have to show up or not. Right after we moved here I got a notice for the "big" jury in Sioux City. There was a page of reasons as to why I needed to be excused. Jason was just 2 1/2 and we didn't have anyone to take care of him since we didn't know anyone in town. I never heard any more from them.

Susan -- I hope you enjoy your week in Baltimore! As I told Maggie I will be happy to share the recipe!

I need to count the gift shop money and get it to the bank before it closes. Hope you all are enjoying the first day of April!
Old 04-02-2013, 03:55 PM   #13  
Thin Within

Talking Titilating Tuesday

It is a chilly day in the 30º range with a possibility of snow and what a night to have our furnace quit working. I didn’t sleep well for during the night my ‘good leg’ decided to cramp and to relieve it I have to get out of bed and stand on it. All in all I remember three different times I awoke with a cramp in my calf muscle which is called a Charlie-horse. I walked out to the kitchen and it seemed inordinately cold at that time but I was partly still asleep and the banana was black when I pealed it. The other two we had eaten from that little bunch were perfectly good and we just bought them yesterday. Anyway I had a rough night and then found out why I was so cold after I got up to face the day. Since it was so cold in here we decided to go and do some shopping and spend some money. The furnace man was to come after lunch so we made it back in time for he came and it is fixed and it is running now. Glorious heat is filling the house.

While out and about you will never guess what we bought. Well folks base ball season is upon us and we just have to watch our boys play so we bit the bullet (so to speak) and bought a new “Blue Ray - 3D TV”. They don’t even rent but one of the Blue Ray 3D movies in this town yet so we got it today to watch ~ “Dredd”. “Avatar” is one we really want to get but it is $30 to buy so we will get it later. Maybe they will have it to rent soon and we can rent it or buy. It should be awesome in 3D. The TV will be delivered after while and then the dish will be hooked up tomorrow and we can watch baseball. A couple pairs of those 3D glasses come with the TV and others to buy are available. We should purchase a few pair to have on hand for when we have some guests that are over to watch a 3D movie with us.

I was sitting and twiddling with my rings awhile ago and low and behold they all come off now. I have one on my right ring finger that is a rose with a good sized diamond in the blossom then two small rose buds with diamonds in them. It is a very pretty ring and I have not been able to get it off for many pounds. AH ~ but today it came off ~ what joy that is that the ring will come off which means my fingers have lost weight. The other rings I have are a larger size and slip right off and one day they will have to be down sized. I know my clothes are too big now but didn’t think about the fact that my rose ring might come off till today. Happy day for sure! It is a ring I bought for myself years ago with one of my overtime checks when I was working. I was out shopping one day with a good friend of mine that worked in accounting and we went into a jewelry store that was owned by another co-worker’s husband. He said he had just the ring for me for he had ordered it with me in mind and low and behold I loved it at first sight. I said, “I don’t know, it is awfully spendy.” Then my accounting friend chimed in and said, “Give him your overtime check as down payment” (she knew how much it was because she had made it out for she worked in accounting). My jeweler friend took hold of the check and said, “You, my dear, can have it for this price.” “Yikes”, I replied for he had given me a huge discount. So you see it does pay to have friends in high places. You see this ring has “history” and good memories attached to it.

JEAN Sonny will ignore you at first then come around when he gets home. Animals do recognize who is good to them and those who aren't. Scratch him between his ears from me when he comes around.

DONNA FAYE If you are careful what you choose at a Chinese restaurant it can be a good OP meal. Some of the dishes are real red light foods though. I got called for jery duty a few times but they never let me serve because I was a Peace Officer. Guess they thought I couldn't have an open mind and just think they were guilty automatically.

SUSAN I know you will be having a wonderful time with the orientation to the inflamation diet and COPD research group. I think it is really nice that you attend that for those types of events help others also. I have made that bread for I have that very recipe you do and would like to change it and make it sour dough. I think I can make it with 2 cups of flour and 1 cup of sourdough.

Have a great afternoon Magnolias ~ Type at y'all later.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:22 PM   #14  

Talking

Good Evening, Flowers! I think the computer gremlin is hiding somewhere in this house! My pc keeps dumping the wireless connection and I can't figure out why. We made a fast trip to Sioux City this morning. Bob has been picukup shopping and found one he liked when we were over there Saturday. Come to find out the salesman is a guy Bob bought a car from many years ago in another town. Anyhow, he decided to trade and I spent some time at the mall. Penneys had nothing in clothes, for me, since I am not into low cut, sheer, or short short skirts. They are remodeling and the store is a mess with things squeezed together. I walked down to another store and couldn't find anything there except a pair of sandals and a purse that I really didn't need and not sure that I like.

Sonny report is another laser treatment today. He's not smiling yet either. No guesses on when he might come home.

Maggie -- I hope you sleep better tonight -- toasty warm and without Charlie horses. Your rose ring sounds very pretty.

Snickers Salad (original recipe)

8oz. Cool Whip
3 Snickers candy bars, chilled
2 Granny Smith apples

Dice candy and mix with Cool Whip. Let set in fridge over night. Dice apples and add the next day.

I double and triple the amounts depending on how many are going to eat it. The candy bars are smaller than when I first started making this. It will get soupy after a day but the kids like it anyway!

I'm going to try installing the wireless router on the pc again. I HATE trying to fix computer glitches! Have a wonderful Wednesday tomorrow!

Last edited by Jean; 04-02-2013 at 11:07 PM.
Old 04-03-2013, 09:06 AM   #15  

Good morning to you all! We are in for rain for a couple days again this week. It started last night and is on and off. I totally missed yesterday I guess, but not surprising. Allergies are going to be bad for me this spring I can tell. I thought I was coming down with a cold but it's allergies. Doesn't make it any less of a pain in the neck though.

I have been wearing my online bought glasses for a couple days to give my eyes a nice rest from the contacts. I bought straight vision with no bifocals since they are just "resting" glasses and I really like them after I get used to them. If I have them on my noise just a bit wrong, it is like I am hallucinating as I see cupboard doors open, etc. They cost me a whole $16 including shipping. I like the frames too they are metal and nice and strong.

Jack has tomorrow off as it is "let's remind the whites that a white man killed MLK day" or as it is more commonly know MLK memorial day. I find it hilarious they give all the employees who work under the umbrella of Public Works department off. No big surprise that the trash collectors are under public works and this is where it all came from. They started grousing about how they are treated and such starting a couple days ago. They make around $20 an hour so not so bad to empty trash. Don't get me wrong, it isn't an easy job, but you have to have no education to do it and there are a lot of people who wished they made that kind of money so I think they should keep their big mouths shut. In this day and age and in this city, blacks are not treated like they used to be. Frankly, here they are the big cheeses as they are in the majority so I don't see the problem.

Nothing else going on. I have to get back to my sweater and scarf or will never get it done. I just haven't felt like knitting.

Jean: You may be surprised and he might be happy to see you when he gets home as you aren't the one doing all the stuff to him. Do you think the minis would work ok and maybe just cut them in half for the salad? I am going to try it next time we have dinner at Kelly's. Jack won't eat it, but then he drives me nuts regarding food anyway!

Maggie: I know you can have yummy Chinese without it breaking the ww point bank, but you do have to be careful. A lot of it goes exactly the opposite. We usually have it as a treat day because Jack is not a big veggie eater.

Susan: Good to see you and hope your trial goes well. The main focus of my junior high diary was a boy. I never wrote his name in it just his football number, which was 22. I adored this kid and we sat next to each other in social studies and he would tease the dickens out of me. The funny thing is he is one of my facebook friends now and not at all what he was at 13. It is still a secret because I would die of embarrassment if he found out I was totally nuts over him all those years ago.

Well girls, about ready to put clothing in dryer and get some work done. Have a nice day all. Faye