View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 09:26 PM   #63
VermontMom
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 162/152/Smaller; tighter, fit!

Height: 5' 6"

Hello!
Colleen, it was so good to hear from you sorry about your former boss though..I guess what my grandmother would call 'a blessed release'.

saw your bike on FB but congrats again!! It'll all come back to you, fer sure!

And you will get back to your weight loss groove again I know. Oh and gosh you start the new position on Monday! not much time off!

Tammy, oh so sorry about the house deal falling through, that is major. And jeez you're having problems with a med not doing what it should? sucks!

Hi Dawn, Reda, Aaron

Has anyone been on their bikes yet?! (Tammy you have already at least once, right?) Our driveway (not paved) is a muddy thick mess right in front of the garage. And of course there is still a ton of gravel and sand and salt on the roads. When I feel it's safe for me, that's when I'll hint to DH or DS that I want my bike out But we've only had a couple days when it's been sunny and near 40. Today got to about 44 with sun! warm!

I've been burning with up with the workouts! still loving the www.FitnessBlender.com site. And been doing SO well with eating too. Weird for me

I have to work tomorrow from 11 am to whenever!! Rat B*stard Boss 'has not decided' what time the store will close tomorrow. Could be 4 pm, could be regular 6 pm. Jerk. Well today marks 2 weeks that is all I have left there, YAY.

My program - Modified South Beach & exercise at home. Slacked last summer and now need to lose the regain.
My motorcycle - '04 Honda VTX 1300C. Candy Apple Red!

VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote