View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 08:48 AM   #3
jekel383

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning never made it back yesterday. Got a late call and ended up working an extra hour. Quick trip home then it was off to the DMV. the placed was a zoo! Finally passed the air brakes portion of my CDL. Put stop home then off to Joe's. Had really planned on a trip to Walmart, but the Sand Man was in hot pursuit of me. Got to Joe's and climbed into bed for 2 hours. He made a nice dinner. I was home around 11 then straight to bed.

Poor doggies I feel guilty when I leave them, but they don't seem to mind. Today is the dr (routine), groceries, cleaning, meeting my DS girlfriend. Keeping it simple ordering pizza. Really hope to squeeze in some yard work, cleaning and a ride. Tomorrow I have left my day open for a long ride and cooking. Back to work Sunday. I may make pancakes and eggs for the tour.

Ruth a relaxing afternoon sounds wonderful. TwynnB good luck with getting a home visit.

Natasha, a 25 year old! Lol I went out a few times with a guy who was 8 years younger than me. He was fun, but just too immature. It was a nice ego boost though lol

Everyone enjoy this beautiful day. If it's not lovely where you are, come to NY we may actually be in spring

Jennifer