View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 01:14 AM   #5
Lyn2007

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/168

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchMommyShrink View Post
Thanks guys for replying, however I am planning to do a full fast, which is no food at all, just shakes. I prefer this method because I don't want to "tease" myself with food while I'm actively on the diet.

Anyways, I think I may have found a way to help myself in this actually... Freezer cooking. So once a month I prepare and freeze portion sized meals just for my daughter. When I get up in the morning I'll just pop a meal for her into the crock pot, let it cook all day and then just serve it to her at dinner. That way I'm not temping myself to eat while I'm preparing her food. Everything is already made and waiting to be heated and served. Having to only cook once a month seems so much more less "riskful" to me than cooking every night. Then as I get to the end of my diet, and it's time in incoporate more foods into my routine, I can start cooking more often instead of using the frozen meals.

sound like a good idea to you???
Sounds good, as long as you are being supervised by your doctor. Eating only 600 calories a day can cause some pretty big health problems.
www.escapefromobesity.net
*Never Give Up!*
Lyn2007 is offline   Reply With Quote