View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 08:45 PM   #60
VermontMom
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 162/152/Smaller; tighter, fit!

Height: 5' 6"

Dawn, I'm glad the doctor is pleased, but I'm sorry about the belly button issue! sure hope it heals up SOON.

Hi Reda! Yes I'm been blogging about my daily workouts, it's keeping me accountable. Had one naughty eating day, but that's all! and I don't know if I told you all here but I took our bathroom scales out to the garage!! I have to stay off it for at least 3 weeks, to keep from going crazy with up and downs.

You asked about FitnessBlender's 8 Week Program, I would love to get it, but it's an e-book and I can just see myself not understanding how to access it or deleting it by mistake or something, lol.

DH is VERY stressed about work and threatening to quit, that scares me!! I am pretty sure he wouldn't quit unless he had something else lined up but it is also scary how intense he is feeling about hating his boss. And he doesn't tell me much, but I can tell he is impatient about me asking, so what the heck do I do.

Well tonight is my Friday night, YAY. And yes the countdown is getting closer to getting out of the stinky winter job.

My program - Modified South Beach & exercise at home. Slacked last summer and now need to lose the regain.
My motorcycle - '04 Honda VTX 1300C. Candy Apple Red!

VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote