Old 03-26-2013, 04:55 AM   #115
IsobelRose22

S/C/G: 266/152/140

Height: 5 ft 9

First name: Holly

Geographical location: Somerset, England

Marital Status: Living with my Boyfriend

Children/Ages: None

Occupation: Health and safety/Trading law at a big supermarket.

Pets: 1 dog - A cat called Frodo

Hobbies/Interests: reading, gym, watching films with the bf, spending time with my friends

Height: 5'9

Eye/Hair Color: Blonde

Starting Date of Weight loss Journey: 1st attempt started June 2009, then the next attempt was July 2010.

Starting Weight: 280ish (Not 100% sure)

Present Weight: 156lb

Goal Weight 150lb

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: My sweet tooth, not being able to leave food if i'm not actually hungry (product of being taught 'good' manners as a child)

Following any specific plan: Calorie counting using Myfitnesspal.com and exercise.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I completely hit rock bottom, and things had to change. At the time the easiest thing to change was my weight. As my weight fell my confidence grew, things started to fall into place and I realised I had to change for life.

Anything else you would like to share with us: I have realised that I am a boredom eater. I reach for the chocolate if I'm bored, so I try to keep myself busy and off food. Because of this I have ended up studying a new degree with the open university, progressing at work and spending a lot of time at the gym! hooray for newly found ambition.