Old 03-25-2013, 05:01 PM   #114
DNArens

S/C/G: 271/271/190

Height: 5'7"

Talking

First name: Devonne

Geographical location:Colorado

Marital Status:Married

Children/Ages:No human children. But we do have a boxer named Sugar. She's 4 years old.

Pets:A tarantula named Spike.

Hobbies/Interests:Mostly I just enjoy my family and friends. However, I have a fondness for shooting, fishing, reading, and lately cooking.

Height:5'7"

Eye/Hair Color:Hazel eyes and the hair is currently burgundy.

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey:It's been an on and off battle for the last 5 years or so. More serious attempts within the last couple years.

Starting Weight:271

Present Weight:Currently starting over so the weight is the same.

Goal Weight:190

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss:Sticking with a plan. I'm so tired of starting over!

Following any specific plan:Currently I've been looking into a vegetarian lifestyle. I plan to try the 21 day kickstart begining April 1st. However, my fondness for meat may overcome me. So I am considering the South Beach Diet.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past:Well, these last couple years I have actually been taking more action. I used to be the complainer and never actually tried to change anything. But recently I've been changing my diet and coming up with an excercise plan. Plus documenting everying. I'm hoping that this time, by joining a forum, I will find some support and motivation that I have lacked in previous efforts. I just need to keep going. Having even a little support will totally help!

Anything else you would like to share with us:
Just that I am exited to read about everyone elses experiences and hopefully we can find motivation in each other.
DNArens is offline   Reply With Quote