View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 08:42 PM   #275
kellzy

S/C/G: 212/200/125

First name (if you want to tell): Karina
Meaning of user name: I discovered when I was a kid that a Kellzy was a play off my first and last name.
Geographical location: Salt Lake City
Marital Status: Single
Children/Ages: None, but because of all the problems that accompany the children that I teach sometimes I feel like I am their parent.
Pets: None.
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, puzzles, adventures, technology
Height: 5'9''
Eye/Hair Color: Hazel/brown
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Off and on for years.
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 212/200/125
Problem: Emotional and Bored eating
Plan/Way of Eating: Reducing calorie intake, exercise
Favorite exercise: Swimming!
Favorite movies: Changes frequently.
Favorite books/plays: Asking me to choose a favorite book is like asking a mother to pick her favorite child.
Music: A random mix of pretty much every genre imaginable.
Favorite Quote(s): Life is a one-time offer. Use it wisely.
Favorite People (dead and living): Winston Churchill, he's hysterical. Elijah Maxfield, and ancestor of mine who lived life to it's fullest, and my parents/grandparents
People I can’t stand: I try not to let my personal prejudices against people be known.
Places you’ve been: 7 US states and that's pretty much it.
Places you want to visit: As many places as I can. My best friend and I have a goal to visit all seven continents in the next seven years. Gotta get my skinny on for that.
Pivot’s questions (don’t think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? Hemidemisemiquaver
02. What is your least favorite word? stupid
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? A sense of appropriateness (funny when it's time to be funny, serious when it's time to be serious)
04. What turns you off? Arrogance
05. What is your favorite curse word? Biscuit Butt
06. What sound or noise do you love? Tractors (grew up in a small town, the sound of tractors running is very soothing to me)
07. What sound or noise do you hate? The sound of someone turning a page when the paper too close to their clothes and rubs against it.
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Astrophysicist
09. What profession would you not like to do? Politician
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? I'm so happy to see you again.
Any other tidbits you would like to share: None that I can think of.

Last edited by kellzy : 03-22-2013 at 08:45 PM.
kellzy is offline   Reply With Quote