View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 03:28 PM   #56
tymaboy

S/C/G: 148/127/120

Height: 5'2

Hi everyone. I am doing better. Soon I will need to go back to work My check up is on the 25th but Im hoping to talk the Dr into letting me go back after Easter weekend if not later. The 1 incision I scratched in the middle of the nite & it ended up getting infected while I was on a trip to Atlanta for another funeral. My Dr faxed a prescription me so maybe that will work in my favor in getting a little more time off. I have not jumped on a scale or worn any real pants other then sweat pants. I feel like I have gained so Im afraid to find out the results.

I have some good news (surprising but good) BF & I have talked about marriage for the last few months. A couple weeks ago we ordered a ring for me. It came in yesterday. He made it official my getting down on 1 knee & asking. During our trip to Atlanta we talked about what we wanted. We have decided to take our 3 weeks vacation next yr & drive up to Niagara Falls. We sat here last nite looking on Ebay at dresses (nontraditional) we saw alot of nice ones but couldnt make up our minds what we like best. We want something with color. Needless to say planning a wedding again I will do my best to not gain anymore weight.
tymaboy is offline   Reply With Quote