Old 03-19-2013, 01:09 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 235/203/160

Height: 5'7"

Default Cauliflower TORTILLA

Oh yes, the cauliflower pizza crust has evolved. Almost by accident. This is pick up able, wrap-able, and awesome.

1 cup cauliflower (shred FRESH raw cauli, steam it in a pot with a lid and a bit of water on medium, and press all the liquid out of it - very important)
1 cup mozzerella
1 egg

seasoning to taste - definitely needs some salt and pepper, I used a bit of Goya Adobo (salt, garlic, pepper mix) and Penzey's Arizona Dreaming which is a salt free mexican type blend.

Spred a small amount thin on a piece of parchment on a microwave safe plate. Microwave about 1 1/2 minutes until the mozzerella turns brown (it will look marbled).

I assume you can bake this as well but I didn't have enough time so I tried it in the microwave and I liked the result. I put some cheddar, black beans, and sour cream inside and was able to fold it up and eat it with my hands. Sometimes you just want to be able to pick something up. A taco isn't the same with a fork. I want to try these with fajita fillings.

tar118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 01:49 PM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

How many servings? Looks good.
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 02:11 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 235/203/160

Height: 5'7"

Good question. lol. I actually quadrupled it because I shredded a whole head of cauliflower and then a whole pound of part-skim mozzarella. So I have a ton left in the fridge.

I would guess those measurement make 4 small (5 in) wraps. So that would be 1 oz of cheese in each.
tar118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 04:49 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 203/188/170

Height: 5'9"

This looks fantastic! Thanks.
DrMarjie627 is offline   Reply With Quote