View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 11:53 PM   #54
ChopperChick355

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Hi ladies and Aaron--- Well just got back home today - it was a great few days away, left Vegas with $30 more than I went with and I usually pay for all food and shopping then onto Phoenix we went for a few days and boy being there was great to, actually got to go lay in the pool for a couple of days, but also realize time to get back to the gym immediately and back on the watch what I eat plan!!!!

Yes it would be great if we could all meet up somewhere- even if we can't ride and we have to fly, there are some good cheap flights out there - shoot my travel agent sent me an email today flights to Hawaii $119 non stop, now thats cheap!

Holly less than a month before summer job, you can make it
Oh and my pink/purple LED lights that I will put under my tank, saddlebags, and also under seat by motor, I actually got on ebay 4 strips for $20 and they have sticky back, DH installed a switch and attached all of them to the switch so that I can turn off and on with a flip of the switch, he placed on the right hand side kinda under seat so noone else will see it. We have checked it out with others doing it and it was going to cost any where from $350-$600 doing it ourself is way cheaper and easy as pie Looks just as good as well

Tammy time will come that you will decide the time is right to move, we are in the same boat, it is winter and warmer weather always looks better when we are in the height of our winter months.

Got a few more parts while gone will hopefully get done later this week and then I will try to get outside to get some pics posted

Well this time change is not going to be good it is already 11 and I should be in bed but not tired because for the last week we have had a 2 hour advantage
ChopperChick355 is offline   Reply With Quote