View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 08:51 PM   #273
Nekojita

S/C/G: 140/130/120

First name:
Meaning of user name: It's how you call someone who doesn't like hot drinks or hot food. Literally "cat tongue", cute right ?
Geographical location: Paris, France
Marital Status: Fine
Children/Ages: Not yet...
Occupation: Trying to get a job in my dream industry. Doing boring stuff in the meantime...
Pets: None
Hobbies/Interests: Haha, I have a lot in common with the shiv, whom I copy pasted this from ! Video Games, Science, Reading, Graphic Design, Photography, Japan, Everything.
Height: 5'5"
Eye/Hair Color: Brown / Brown (haha Ombré too!)
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Mmmh.. Summer of 2012 ?
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 140 / 130 / 120
Truth is, I'm not sure how much I weighed when I was younger. I haven't kept any pictures, and I felt "too fat". But I probably have a distorted view of my past self...
Problem: Binge Eating & Emotional Eating, Anxiety, Fear of judgement, etc.
Plan/Way of Eating: Reduce carbs, no more processed food during the week.
Favourite exercise: Nothing much lately... Bikram yoga, Weight lifting, Blogilates, Climbing
Favourite movies: Not a big movie fan but here goes : 12 Angry Men, Bowie's Labyrinth, Ghostbusters, Lost in Translation, Casablanca, etc. However I'm a big fan of japanese animation, so I'll add : Ghibli studios, Summer Wars...
Favourite books/plays: I love Asimov' and Philip K Dick's SF books. Dune was great too. I'm a big fan of self help books, studies about human behaviors, habits, and so on.
Musiche Divine Comedy, Auditorium, of Montreal, Scissor Sisters, Hot Chip, The Magnetic Fields, La Roux, Pulp, Cold War Kids, 久石譲, The Spinto Band, David Bowie, Timbaland, Mates of State, Sébastien Tellier
Favourite Quote: I don't really have one, but this one will do : "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." -Henry David Thoreau
Favourite People (dead and living): I don't know, I guess the people I've met and whose company I enjoyed.
People I can’t stand: mmh... who knows?
Places you’ve been: France (I live there!), Barcelona, Amsterdam, Helsinki, London, Berlin, Italy, Singapore, Japan (I've lived there!)
Places you want to visit: US, Canada, Korea, anywhere beautiful or inspiring. AND comfortable. If possible.
Pivot’s questions (don’t think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? "Classe" (basically "classy" or "chic" in french. Use it ironically : "He then threw up on his girlfriend and told her they were through." -"Classe."
02. What is your least favorite word? none but right now it's "geek".
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Passion, new stuff, and other people's appreciation.
04. What turns you off? When people can't accept other people's views and values and don't even try. I'm probably guilty of this too, of course.
05. What is your favorite curse word? "oh putain"
06. What sound or noise do you love? the sound of seasons, insects, rain, all these harmonious background sounds.
07. What sound or noise do you hate? The sounds I try not to make.
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Man I want to work in the game industry, you know. But it's harder than I thought. Other than that, I think I would have made a great scientist or architect. Maybe.
09. What profession would you not like to do? I guess it mostly depends on the conditions.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "Sup bro, I loved that game you made in 2043, I have some ideas for a sequel"
Any other tidbits you would like to share: Feel free to PM me if there's anything you'd like to chat about!
Nekojita is offline   Reply With Quote