Old 03-18-2013, 01:45 PM   #1  
Started IP on 10/2/2012

S/C/G: 166.2/108/105

Height: 5'2.5"

Default NSV brag

Although I still have a few more lbs to go, they are going slowly..as expected. Sometimes it's easy to get discouraged because we are our own worst critics. But when your friends, colleagues and peers spontaneously compliment you unprompted, you get your gumption back.

1) Last week, a court reporter that I worked with on a regular basis a couple years ago, introduced herself to me. She then looked at the paperwork and said, "Oh my God, I didn't recognize you!" Later that day, I gave her a thorough run down of IP and my journey. After telling her how easy it was, she called my coach to make an appointment.

2) My naysayer coworkers who "secretly" put a Weight Watchers pamphlet on my chair have gained back all their weight. (This is evil, I know, but they rode me about my weight for a long time when they were tubby themselves)

3) My coach is putting up a website and he wants me to be his "model." He said that me and another client are the only ones that have stuck it through experiencing significant losses in a relatively short period of time. I won't be compensated, which is OK, as long as my face is blurred out and I am not identified.

4) I gained a whole new wardrobe without spending a dime! 80% my pre-weight gain clothes fit again and a not a moment too soon just in time for spring/summer!

I am so encouraged. IP has changed my life and I am so happy that I no longer need to hide behind my frumpy clothes and long hair.

Last edited by ALM2000; 03-18-2013 at 01:47 PM.
ALM2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 01:56 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 160/130/135

Height: 5'1

Fantastic!!! You have every right to hold your head high and be proud of what you have accomplished. WTG
Canadiandieter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 01:59 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 219/141/130

Height: 5'1''

Congratulations to you!!
WorldTraveleronIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:17 PM   #4  
2Hot2BFat

S/C/G: 368/344/150

Height: 5'7.5"

Congrats to you! IP has changed my life too. Hooray!!!!

-Megan
Megan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:24 PM   #5  
Kara - Restart 8/23/2013

S/C/G: 277.4/214/160

Height: 5' 3"

Congratulations!

Quote:
3) My coach is putting up a website and he wants me to be his "model." He said that me and another client are the only ones that have stuck it through experiencing significant losses in a relatively short period of time. I won't be compensated, which is OK, as long as my face is blurred out and I am not identified.
That is awesome! My husband was told at our clinic he is the ONLY one who has gotten to Phase 3. Now he is to Phase 4! I was amazed that people so close stopped.
Calisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:32 PM   #6  
Started IP 3/26/12

Height: 5'5"

Awesome Job!! Those are all great NSVs.
evepet is offline   Reply With Quote