Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-16-2013, 06:22 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 169/ticker/140

Height: 5.4

Default Things are changing.....

I am stuck on my 10 pound loss and i am taking it easy. One day at a time. I eat healthy and i remain active and i am not furstrating about the pounds as i used to. My BMI is overweight at 27.7 but i am not far from the normal range and i am going to do it. I know it. I just don't care about the WHEN.

So putting all that aside i had to share with you something that took place 2 days ago. Before going on this diet *that excludes sweets* if i had chocolate in the house, i'd eat it in one go during the night. Say i had six kinder eggs for my daughter, the next morning there would be none. So two days ago she asked for kinder eggs and i reluctantly bought a package of six. Two days later there are four remaining untouched and my daughter has eaten the other two. That means that i absolutely resisted eating the eggs.....without too much thought either!!!!! And i am SO SO SO SO HAPPY about it. Two months ago i thought i couldn't control myself over sweets at night......HUGE night binger here. And now i can have chocolate in the house and not touch it! I am so proud of ME....my 10 pounds down are a mere nothing to the pleasure this has offered me. Right now my 12 year old step daughter has left me a single piece of her chocolate. Just one small bite to try it out. It is sitting right next to me and i want to see if i manage NOT to touch it till the morning .......!

Last edited by Ellemphriem; 03-16-2013 at 06:25 PM.
Ellemphriem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 06:32 PM   #2  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Height: 5'5"

Good for you!!!
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 08:25 PM   #3  
L J

S/C/G: 159/138/135 (HW 200)

Height: 5'4"

Congratulations!!! This is a BIG deal! I struggle with the same - night time chocolate binges - and I have been getting so much better, but I still make my husband hide the lunchbox candy. This is an inspiring post! Thank you for sharing!
L J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 11:35 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 145 / 102 / ?

Height: 5'

Wow--pretty impressive!!
HungryHungryHippo is offline   Reply With Quote