View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 10:17 AM   #52
VermontMom
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 162/156/Smaller; tighter, fit!

Height: 5' 6"

Tammy I would LUV to meet you guys!! I hope it can come together somehow BEST WISHES on starting WW fresh today. And OMG sunny and 75! we got fresh snow overnight, grrr . And if you decided the FLA move was not the thing for you, then that is good.

I also would LOVE to be able to ride in some hot boots, something with a definite heel! are you able to manage riding with a heel? I've searched and searched for something that is a blend between functions and fashion but have to always go with something with grippy soles and solid protection in ankle and toes. I have had a bike fall on my foot and good boots will keep you from getting even a scratch.

HEY - I've done good with eating for 2 days in a row! that is fantastic for me lately and I did a LONG workout yesterday with my new fave www.fitnessblender.com site (I really don't receive anything from them for pushing them, lol) today I am SORE in my arms and pecs from yesterdays pushups. I haven't been sore in years so it shows I need variety!! I do drip sweat and pant each time I do my favorite Gilad and Cardio Force but I am never ever sore from them anymore.

I have my personal deadline of 2 months from now, back at my GOOD job, and I have to be able to wear t shirts without being self conscious of my arms or the extra weight around my middle, I WILL work towards my goal of rockin my midriff for anyone to see, if I have to reach up for something and tummy gets exposed. So I have to melt off this extra weight for my good abs to show.

AND as of today, only four weeks of the sucky winter job left!! Last day is Sat. April 13th. I ... will ... make ... it... without...hurting ... anyone

My program - Modified South Beach & exercise at home. Slacked last summer and now need to lose the regain.
My motorcycle - '04 Honda VTX 1300C. Candy Apple Red!

Last edited by VermontMom : 03-16-2013 at 10:20 AM.
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote