South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2013, 07:22 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Frosty Friday - March 15

Hey! It's the Ides of March. Stay home from the Forum. Anybody remember Wayne and Shuster and "I told him "Julie, don't go!'" ? It's also fairly frosty with only 15º out there. Another frozen mud day with some snow for decoration.

I need to scoot into town this morning for a few things I need to stock up on. A boring shop although I may hit the Super Store for some veggies. I am dying for some asparagus but know they're not yet sending us any except from Mexico. Actually I should wait until my own comes up. Most years I've eaten so many NJ spears that I've OD'd and don't want my own.

Time to tackle the mess in the kitchen once again. I swear somebody else lives here.

How does your Friday look?
Old 03-15-2013, 08:07 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 155/149/130

Height: 5'6"

One day away from he finish line! I am so shocked about how much better I feel all day! I have had a few hiccups and I can feel the challenge it takes my body to process white flour and sugar.

I have checked out some of the more recent SB books and plan to sit down and read about Phase II. Have a wonderful Friday ladies!

Ashley
Old 03-15-2013, 08:11 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning Ashley and Ruth!! It is a wee bit frosty out there, I'm checking the weather to see what to bring for an outdoor run. I actually like running in the cold...my face doesn't turn as red! Glad SBD is going so well for you Grace...I feel awesome if I remember to not eat the bad stuff!

I'm meeting a friend for a birthday breakfast in a few minutes...we're both on diets, so we should be good. Then I hope to go on a run, get my hair cut, then a half day of work. That should keep me out of trouble!
Old 03-15-2013, 08:12 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning. Love the new ticker Ruth! I laughed at your kitchen comment. I feel the same way about mine. I blame it on the dogs. I LOVE asparagus too. Cannot wait for Joe's to come up.

Going to the DMV today to take my permit test. Hopefully I pass. It is my own fault for not studying. Then home to clean and cook for the upcoming crazy work week.

Also, need to plan a meal for my neighbors next Friday. Patrice is having surgery so a food chain has been started to help her out. Guess her hubby does not cook. Her one daughter is gluten free (some friends were scared off by this). Not me as most of my cooking is gluten free! Also, no meat on Fridays during lent. I was thinking of making shrimp scampi over spaghetti squash, gluten free pizza for the kids and the yummy apple tart. Just waiting to make sure no one is allergic to shellfish.

Ok time to drink coffee and cram for my test lol. Have a great day
Old 03-15-2013, 08:48 AM   #5  
Xan
serial rejoiner

S/C/G: 296/264/160

Height: 5' 8"

Good morning, Ruth, Twynne, Ashley and Jennifer! It's very cold in DC, too (mid-30s, which is unlike us). Thanks for reminding us of the Ides of March, Ruth!

Spring break starts tomorrow, and I know I'll have one week with minimal interruptions so I'm giving it one more go Good to see so many people still here -- and thinner/healthier!
Old 03-15-2013, 09:03 AM   #6  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning Frosty morning here too, below 20 I've been doing data stuff all morning and just getting a second before going back to it. So glad the weekend is almost here! Just wanted to say good morning to all you Beachy Chicks
Old 03-15-2013, 09:19 AM   #7  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning !
Sitting outside w coffee waiting for our friend to rise. It was 72 degrees here yesterday . Pretty nice. We're going to a museum later then driving home.
Have a great day everyone!
Old 03-15-2013, 09:33 AM   #8  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Just got done with 8 a.m. call now getting ready to dig into the Performance reviews, though I am working from home today so it will be nice to see the sunshine coming through the windows while I work, it is supposed to get up to 70 today we shall see

Have a great day everyone
Old 03-15-2013, 11:10 AM   #9  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning.

I've been on the treadmill and cleaning. DH and I are babysitting our youngest great-nephews today, almost 3 and 3 months. He's off now picking up my MIL to visit with us while the little boys are here; it's her birthday. DH heads back to basketball tourney tonight so I'll have the place to myself and will probably much appreciate the quiet.

Have a great day.
Old 03-15-2013, 11:51 AM   #10  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

We are in the middle of a blizzard so I'm not driving tot own. I suppose it isn't officially spring until the 21st but enough already!!!! And this cold snap is supposed to last until the middle of next week. I think I'll just crawl into bed until then.
Closed Thread