View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 11:45 AM   #50
VermontMom
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 162/156/Smaller; tighter, fit!

Height: 5' 6"

Hey everyone We had rain all day on Tuesday, everyone at work was all because they want SNOW and I was all on the inside, lol. So much snow was melted and snowbanks disappearing from all that rain. but this morning a fresh white coat of the white stuff. It's only the middle of March so that's to be expected for weeks more.

Nothing new with me, I want SO MUCH to work on the flab around my hips and overall..just weighing 145 again would be so great. I start out each morning so good and by evening I feel I've wrecked again. Same ol' same ol. But usually by this time (mid-March) I've started or been on South Beach. I have two months until my summer job, when I have to be able to wear tee shirts and not feel like everyone is commenting on my fat arms. God i'm vain

I keep pluggin along well with my exercise, though, I will give myself a pat for that. I am really diggin this website www.fitnessblender.com for their full length workout vids. It takes me a couple minutes though to punch in the address on the dvd remote (I view them via youtube) , I haven't figured out how to mark it and zoom right to it.

Well today is my Sunday and I need to do laundry, clean up, all the things I blew off yesterday.

I have been researching new m'cycle boots, I kinda melted one of my boots last year by putting it too close to the heater to 'warm up' before a ride I got these X Element boots a couple years ago; can't remember why I switched to another pair, did they wear out or maybe a strap broke? can't remember. http://www.leatherup.com/p/Womens-Mo...ots/47419.html

My program - Modified South Beach & exercise at home. Slacked last summer and now need to lose the regain.
My motorcycle - '04 Honda VTX 1300C. Candy Apple Red!

VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote