Old 03-10-2013, 05:50 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 189/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

Default Back for good :)

So, I've gone through all 70 something pages of this section of the forum. Wow, fantastic. I even found a thread I had started a few years back regarding cheese. Yes, I have fought and won my battle with cheese (at least till I get to goal).

I'm back, and ready to stay for good like JerseyGirl...she's my idol

Today is day 7 (a Sunday). I started Monday, but did cave in the afternoon and ate some awesome fruit pies and heaps of Nutella (that stuff has heroine in it, I'm convinced). Weighed in Tuesday: 189.8. Today I was 180

Goal is 145 pounds by July 1 latest. Literally 17 weeks (17 is my favourite number). Will be very active on the forum.

Eating all whole foods, no frakenstuff. Had a bit too much cheese a few days ago (read above), but I managed to consume it all and have been "releasing" a lot of water today so I'm hoping to be well under 180 tomorrow. I'm a weigh-everyday-inner. No exercise and I don't think I will start anything other than walking and tennis a few times a week hopefully. I find lifting weights makes me super hungry. Also am an avid water drinker, don't like any sodas or juices, but I will miss alcohol. I'm 24 by the way...

Excited to contribute to this forum and interact with the rest of the members <3

Last edited by California17; 03-10-2013 at 05:52 PM.
California17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 06:40 PM   #2  
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 313.4/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

California17 LOL
You gave me a chuckle about Nutela. I had heard it was good stuff and I think it must be really good with your description

Glad you have joined. The more the merrier! Looking forward to what you have to say and to see your wonderful winning days .

I have read alot of JerseyGirls posts and she is definitly the Go To Girl if you have any questions and she has maintained for so long that we know IT IS Possible!! Which gives me hope
wannaskipandlaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:36 AM   #3  

@wannaskipandlaugh, hunny, do not try Nutella. I often buy a medium size jar, take out half the Nutella, and then fill it with peanuts. It's insane delicious, but I don't recommend it to anyone.

Weighed in this morning and I'm down to 179. Exactly 16 weeks to go (till I want to reach goal, and not quit), with 34 pounds to go. I'm pretty hungry, I think I woke up from hunger so will go and make a massive omelette now
Old 03-11-2013, 10:21 AM   #4  
Sue finding inner song

California17 GOOD for you! and I think that that goal can be done in 16 weeks. Yes Indeed!! and yeah I will run fast and hard away from that Nutela. Walmart here has it on an endcap. I wonder why??? LOLOLOLOL
Old 03-11-2013, 10:29 AM   #5  
Haters gonna hate

S/C/G: 187.5/175.2/140

Height: 5'3

HI California17!

I better not get any ideas with that nutella! LOLOLOL well I mixed whipped cream and salted peanuts together and it tastes like a fake ice cream sundae and does the trick as a dessert option.
SunnyDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:49 AM   #6  

Thanks for the comments girls

I remember last time I did Atkins, at 18 which admittedly was only 6 years ago, the fat melted off me and I was consuming VAST amounts of peanuts and red wine. VAST haha. This time, I'm going to be super strict and just get it off so I can start working out and maintaining.

Anyone lifting weights while on Induction?
Old 03-11-2013, 11:07 AM   #7  
Sue finding inner song

No weights for me... Not yet. I am walking 2.5 miles 4 x's a week and .75 the other 3 times and doing arm stretches with my rubber tube thingy which has helped my arms and I have lost alittle of the wobble part (I'm 54 and that has gotten worse over the years) So I am happy getting rid (tightning) of that part!
Old 03-12-2013, 01:33 AM   #8  

Weighed in this morning at 178.8 pounds. So that's 11 pounds in 8 (but really 7 proper) induction days :/ wowza. That is a lot of water.

Committed and excited for the journey. Let's wake this forum up!