View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 09:20 PM   #15
Alyssa Autopsy

S/C/G: 205/175/105

Height: 5 foot 1 inch

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandie View Post
I totally love house lomein, my favorite! You could make your own crab rangoon easily with ready made wonton wraps, neufchatel cream cheese, bit of crab meat, (and some splenda/sugar since I like it a bit sweet and salty) then very lightly mist/brush with oil then bake. Same goes for steamed dumplings using wonton wraps again, very easy. Oh, if you have a food processor, you can pulse the pork or chicken with some green onions, ginger, and some spices, cook it then stuff in wonton wraps. Steam until soft. Works as potstickers if you'd like too.

I am very frugal when it comes to chinese/mexican/italian in terms of $$ and calories/fat, lol because I like to eat a lot without feeling guilty. :-D
i've made my own of all of that before, but it's just not as good as the chinese place down the street from me. the only time i get chinese is when my grandmother or boyfriend is willing to pay so technically i don't really need to get cheap stuff, but i do anyway because money is tight in my family. mom's dead, step-mom's dead, dad is unemployed, grandmother is working herself into the ground, boyfriend is unhappily unemployed (he applies for jobs literally 5 days a week), and i am happily unemployed (trying to go to school instead).

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandie View Post
Outta curiosity, is that 205 calories for a regular sized can or a huge can?? Cuz I get the chunk light tuna in water which is usually 2 servings for about 100 calories.
it;s 100 calories for the full can, 60 calories for the olive oil mayo, and 45 calories for the cucumber, which adds up to 205.
Alyssa Autopsy is offline   Reply With Quote