View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 06:17 PM   #14
amandie
Gettin' it done!

S/C/G: HW- 242 Restart SW:166 7/24/14

Height: a little over 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Autopsy View Post
i looooove chinese. when i order chinese i get house lo mein, steamed pork dumplings, and crab rangoon. though now that i've started dieting i just get the dumplings, they are the lowest calorie option out of those 3.
I totally love house lomein, my favorite! You could make your own crab rangoon easily with ready made wonton wraps, neufchatel cream cheese, bit of crab meat, (and some splenda/sugar since I like it a bit sweet and salty) then very lightly mist/brush with oil then bake. Same goes for steamed dumplings using wonton wraps again, very easy. Oh, if you have a food processor, you can pulse the pork or chicken with some green onions, ginger, and some spices, cook it then stuff in wonton wraps. Steam until soft. Works as potstickers if you'd like too.

I am very frugal when it comes to chinese/mexican/italian in terms of $$ and calories/fat, lol because I like to eat a lot without feeling guilty. :-D

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.- Winston Churchill
amandie is offline   Reply With Quote