Old 03-06-2013, 04:12 PM   #1  

S/C/G: See sig...

Height: 5'8

Default Feeling down

And I have absolutely ZERO reason to. The past 2 days or so i have been so frustrated with my weight loss. I have not stopped losing, or anything. Just a switch was turned on in my head which causes me to look in the mirror and wish things where going faster.

NOW. I would like to point out that I am fully aware of my craziness right now but I am talking about it because this is usually the first step to me giving up my dieting plan. I usually keep these feelings to myself but decided eff that I'm going to talk about it and maybe help get myself over it.
Bluejaybythesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 04:31 PM   #2  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Wahay for getting in the 230s man! Stay on target and hang in there. It will pass. If possible, it might be worth going out with friends to a bar in a day or two. That always seems to boost my motivation.

Truth be told, I am struggling with issues today as well, questioning other parts of my life. But I am going out with friends for lunch on Friday and then to a party the week after. That is keeping me focused on the weight loss.

Last edited by IanG; 03-07-2013 at 09:50 AM.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 04:35 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 395/241.5/250

Height: 6'4"

Stay strong gents.

It's that throw in the towel, pizz on it attitude that got us as large as we were in the first place.
Spiritman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 04:47 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 303/ticker/169

Height: 5'5"

There must be something in the air, because I've felt the same thing since Mon. - and I've got no reason to. I'm clipping along at a good pace (3lbs/week) and food/exercise are falling right into place, but I'm just blah about the whole thing. I think it started when I got a look at a shirtless self in the mirror the other day, I just thought "What a f@cking mess".
Fit dad 2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 07:50 PM   #5  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

I say we all head down to Bluejay's, fire up the grill and get wasted on some beer and fine liquor.

Last edited by IanG; 03-06-2013 at 07:54 PM.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:12 AM   #6  

S/C/G: See sig...

Height: 5'8

i'd say come enjoy a sunny california day but it's been cloudy as **** on the coast here. It was raining really hard last night and really cold today. Not beach weather.

That might be it... might be the gloom!
Bluejaybythesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:36 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 183/166/135

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejaybythesea View Post
i'd say come enjoy a sunny california day but it's been cloudy as **** on the coast here. It was raining really hard last night and really cold today. Not beach weather.

That might be it... might be the gloom!
Hard to feel sorry for you re: your cloudy weather as I live in Vancouver ;-)

It's okay, you will have days like that. Just remember it's easy to exercise and eat right when you feel great and motivated, but you should feel most proud when you stick to your plan on the days you feel like sh*t and totally unmotivated and frustrated as THAT is the true test of your character.

When I feel like you feel, I just think "it will be okay. it's a process." and keep repeating that. Makes me feel better :-)
BreathingSpace is offline   Reply With Quote